Page 1 of 1
public transportation
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:09 am
by dxfatty
When I was stoned I had to go home on the train and I missed my stop 12 times and ended up in another city.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:24 pm
by jonny cockeral
lol

how much did that cost you

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:39 pm
by misagh
lol, then you actually looked around after the weed had left your system and realised that in fact you were still lying on your bed in your own room.
Sorry, I'm just messing mate, but yeah, bet that cost you a fair bit! good story though!
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:53 pm
by Weedguru Anex
LOL
I hate going on the train etc. when I'm stoned, makes me really paranoid cuz of all the other people on there. Especially on sat nights etc. when theres loads of drunk tsrs on there too.
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:27 am
by Born of Fire
DONT GO IN ANY PLANE OF ANY SORT IF THE PILOT IS STONED, BAD EXPERIENCE THERE

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:12 pm
by Monkey Pig
I got on a bus stoned and asked the driver if I could have 'the same as Barker'
