Page 1 of 3

first blunt..

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:44 am
by Johnny Depp
well i smoked my first blunt ever today. it was incredible. me and this girl drove around did some stuff. we smoked 3-4 bowls while driving. and then we topped it off with a blunt...ohhh it was soo good. We got sooo high. We went on like 5-6 hardcore laughing spells throughout the day..it was the funnest day i have had in a while. you should feel happy for me... :D :D :D

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:45 am
by Johnny Depp
i havent been this happy in a while. :wink:

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:51 am
by stoner04
i am so very proud of you!!!! lol ... arent blunts great! i have a question are you a newer smoker b.c. i dunno how you can smoke for a while and not try a blunt ...

i love blunts :lol:

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:00 am
by Johnny Depp
no im not new. 6 months or so now. I always just smoked bowls cus i never knew how to wrap a blunt

looks like a blunt a week now. hopefully. yea blunts are awesome, i want to learn how to roll one. ga damn i smoked so much weed today. i still feel great.

lol now im listening too metallica - 'fade to black' and feel like crying. go figure. :cry:

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:36 am
by stoner04
awwwwe... your gunna cry ??? lol
yah my friend rolls killer blunts so i like to hang out with him lol
he always rolls me good ones for cheep tho

i tried once it was quite pathetic so im gunna leave it to the pros :roll:

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 11:05 am
by Azim
Nah, rolling blunts are pretty close to just rolling normal j's. It's pretty fucking easy, you just gotta practice heaps and shit.

writing that was fucking hard, i fucked up so many times and had to delete shit, im so drunk and stoned. How is everyone? haven't been here for a while and haven't really had the chance to talk to many of you recently, so do tell.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 11:13 am
by weedguru tom
you should get msn azim, everyone always on msn to talk from here.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 2:52 pm
by the mac
Johnny Depp wrote:lol now im listening too metallica - 'fade to black' and feel like crying. go figure. :cry:
LMFAO get your mom to grab u a tissue hahahahahha

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 6:46 pm
by Caro
Azim is on MSN, just never signed in.

Macky - don't be so mean. Lol.

Rolling blunts is even easier than rolling J's. I can't roll a functional J to save my life, but I'm pretty good with blunts. I think it's coz the paper is already in a round shape. Give it another try, stoner04, and remember to make love to the blunt with your mouth (lol... I mean you have to lick it a LOT).

Congrats on your first blunt Johnny! I think you smoked up pretty well there. However, I would say you're relatively new.... six months isn't that long to be smoking. It's a helluva long time to be sober, though. ;)

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:07 pm
by Propaganda
I still haven't smoked a blunt, mainly because I don't like the way tobacco and weed taste together... stupid reason I know.

Just need to get a cigar I guess..

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:21 pm
by Caro
I abstained from blunts for a long time, on account of the paper is made from tobacco and I am an ex cigarette smoker.

But once I had me a blunt and got high on whatever niccotine is in the paper, at the same time I got stoned, I decided then and there that a blunt as a special treat wouldn't hurt or threaten my status as a non smoker. I like niccotine :D I just don't want to smoke cigarettes.

You should try one, ZXIversion....no stoner should go without. Definitely much better than a joint with tobacco in it.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:58 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
ZxIverson wrote:I still haven't smoked a blunt, mainly because I don't like the way tobacco and weed taste together... stupid reason I know.

Just need to get a cigar I guess..
The only true blunt is a blunt rolled with straight weed :|

I've never once, in my hundreds of blunts, had baccy mixed in.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:02 pm
by Jada Spic
yeah blunts are great, couldn't believe how high i got off a single blunt being shared among 3 people, it was my first time and i was in school. I wish I could do blunts more often but I need atleast half a quad to roll a blunt and not waste so much of the paper.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:03 pm
by Jada Spic
yeah all my friends do this, not just with blunts but regular joints, they take tobacco and mix it in their weed. WHY?

Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:35 pm
by Propaganda
ZxIversion sounds a little awkward... (not to mention the i).. just call me Ivy...

That's what everyone calls me...

Anyway, yea I'm not a big fan of cigarettes in the first place, so I don't want to start up that sort of habit... but yea I'm going to have get a hold of a cigar this weekend so I can roll one.. It looks easy.. Even though I'm definetely gonna have to buy some more weed or go over to a friends house cause I don't have enough..