Page 1 of 2
who's better
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:46 pm
by its_ready
obie trice
or
50 cent ma choice is obie:)
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:35 am
by herbal stu
Obie Trice cos I never heard anythin about the dude but I think 50 cents a total wanker
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:56 am
by Jada Spic
i think obie is pretty bad, and im pretty surprised eminem signed that garbage, he has no distinctive history or look. all he has going for him is his name
OBIE TRICE...... REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS!
but fifty cent has a real good flow, and for me that does alot, but snoop dogg is still the best with flow
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:57 am
by danbar99
obie trice
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:42 am
by limit
50 cent...wtf, the only reason people like him is because 'In Da Club' had a good beat and an ok (I guess) chorus thingy.
Have you actually heard all his songs, he's not an expert rapper, but he does pretty fuckin well at mumbling..
And the fact that he lied about getting shot in the face (9 times I think) doesn't do him any justice towards the fact that he's shit.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:57 am
by tankooo1
this is prob gonna get moved to music forum...
i like 50 cent over obie trice, 50's voice, even though mumbly adds to the beat, and obie's voice is annoying as fuck to me.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:09 am
by limit
Well, I'd have to say obie, even though I don't really like him, I just can't stand 50..
People who think 50 is "teh r0xx0r!" should listen to some older, or underground stuff.
I don't know too much underground rap, but at least start with a decent cd like Nas' Illmatic/Stillmatic, or Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt.
They're not underground, but compared to 50 Cent, they are gold.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:15 am
by the mac
Herb J. this is all a lie wrote:but snoop dogg is still the best with flow
SNOOP? Snoop was good.. till he addmited to getting his songs Ghost written. that shits stupid.
obies a clown, fiddys alright. In da club was a terrible song, wasnt ever good unless you were in a club lol (duh)
and i cant believe you said Jigaman was gold. i hate him lol
btw where did u hear fiddy lied about getting shot?
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:19 am
by limit
Lol, I said he was gold compared to 50 (can't stand him)
But I do like Jay-z when caned, thats about it.
btw where did u hear fiddy lied about getting shot?
It was supposedly the reason that eminem and him are no longer talking or some shit, I'll try and find it.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:20 am
by the mac
lol really.. i never heard that

i heard it was.. 3 days before he was gunna shoot a video with Destinys Child and he got shot so he had to put it off.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:31 am
by limit
I heard it on a pretty reliable site, guess it still could have been complete bullshit. It seems that may be the case, I can't find anything on it anymore
What about Nas?....I think his music is great, especially Stillmatic.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:45 am
by the mac
yeah nas is/was the shit. his shit was Big when it first came out.. i aint even Heard of him in a long time though.
ill stick with the underground rap i listen to.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:53 am
by limit
I've looked for some of the underground rap you've mentioned but I can't seem to find it (was looking on Kazza)
Got any suggestions for the best you know of and where I can find it?
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:01 am
by the mac
you cant find em on Kazaa? thats messed up thats wut i use. who exactly did u look for?
if ur gunna look up anything try lookin up some stuff by....
Yukmouth, Andre nickatina, Mac dre and maybe some celly cell

(y) thats some good shit.. or if you wanna hear a Pimp rap by a Van city rapper. pm me with ur email if you got msn and i Might send you a pimp rap. i listen to it everyone once and a while i can spit the whole thing lol but i dunno if ill hook it up haha dont want too many people gettin hold of it

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:08 am
by Chron-Tron
rap = sucks balls... listen to some real shit son!!! BLACK SABBATH!