Page 1 of 1

Windmill

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:04 pm
by tweedle
any1 ever done one? we did one and got pretty fucked about 5 of us, man that was a good day..

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:05 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
enlighten me on the windmill thing, please.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:34 pm
by tweedle
http://www.smokinpuppy.com/Handbook/windmill.html this is it
well worth tryin, next on my list is a tulip

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:38 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
those look awesome, i'm gonna roll one

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:06 pm
by Propaganda
ROFL. That looks insane!

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:02 am
by tweedle
tulip mayb gettin done 2nite, if im near a cam ill take sum pics

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:23 pm
by Propaganda
It looks like too much work. But I suppose if I have a party I might make one..

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:37 pm
by CardHore
yeah ive herd of those but its to much work for a lazy arse like me. :lol: