Legal Highs Compared To Weed *WHAT IS BETTER*?
Moderator: Moderators
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
Legal Highs Compared To Weed *WHAT IS BETTER*?
your opinion is wanted, has anyone had a legal high if you have is it better than weed?
- Safari Hunter
- Casual toker

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:35 pm
- Location: Dunno- I'm as lost as a cherry in an apple-pie.
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
nope, its just weed. weed helps cancer patients after treatment.
[img]http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/pictures/bad_hunting_dog.jpg[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
-
Guest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users