Page 1 of 2
Just Cant Roll...
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:35 pm
by Guest

I've tryed rolling many times, and i just cant do it! Always have to get someone else to do it for me. Help you guys, where am i going wrong!
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:33 am
by Weedguru Anex
I dunno man, I've never seen you roll like
Maybe your not pushing all the weed/mix down into the paper enough before you try to pull the top over?
Where does it usually go wrong?
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:43 am
by The Venal Marijuana God
look in weedguru's main site or go to
www.everybodydoesit.com they have info on how to roll like a king.
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:20 pm
by Buddy of Neville
i cant roll and squatting neville is teaching me
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:58 am
by Born of Fire
make scoobs, so much easier

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:19 am
by ROCCO69

top tip i couldent skin up for years until my mate showed me.
if you do a three skin make a kind of trough out of it. not sure if that makes sense but if you get the gist it just makes it easier
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:55 am
by Born of Fire
my dealer told me that one^^^^

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:03 am
by ROCCO69

do you find it easier with the trough
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:40 am
by Weedguru Higher
"When all else fails smoke a pipe"
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:17 am
by misagh
do u smoke cigarettes?
get yourself some small rizlas and learn how to roll with the smaller ones first. they are piss easy.
if you don't smoke, then yeah, try
www.everyonedoesit.com
good rolling tips!
hmmm
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:02 am
by I3luntoLoGisT
May I Suggest You Get Someone To Buy U A Roller They Are 10 Bucks In Us Dollars Very Easy And Perfect Joints Every Time.... Rolling Is An Art You Cant Master It = )
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:00 pm
by jonny cockeral
try with backy first.
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:24 pm
by Funk Doctor
i can't even roll a decent backy cig with a small rizla skin, but i can roll a perfect joint. sometimes, i frighten even myself.

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:47 am
by grAndpA
The brand I find best are Zig-Zags.. I just lick one sticky end, stick it to the non-sticky end of the other pape, drop my weed down the middle, get a good sized filter, make the ends meet, lick the other yellow line, stick em together and roll a cylinder. Lick the paper in spots its coming loose and stick it down, it sticks perfect with just saliva. I rolled a perfect spliff the first time I tried it, and since then I roll like a pro.
My friend can't roll for shit, he bought a rolling machine for 15$ Canadian. Those Js are perfect every time he makes one. Thats a good investment to make if you can't seem to get it.
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:01 am
by mena_toker_hey

buy a king size rolling machine or a rolling matt(like one of those calenders outta the chinese restaurants) or else the joint rollers hand book. I have no feelin in my right hand due to an accident and i use a machine. They are piss easy to use. Made by rizla and all!! only £1.99 at your local newsagent or ganja parrafinalia outlet