Page 1 of 1

new guy

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:38 am
by The Guy
Hey everybody, I'll tell you about my smoking background. I smokec constantly in high school. Then I stopped for a while (4 years), now I;m back for some more good times. And good times will be had.

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:15 am
by stnoed
hey, welcome to the forums :D

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:27 am
by herbal stu
welcome my man u want seeds for sig and avatar pm me!!

Re: new guy

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:02 pm
by chiggy chong
hay hay hay sup me homie lots of luv and good will to ya injoy ur stay nothing better than wg and a jay :D :D :D

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:14 pm
by Jada Spic
Yea I'm new too, the sites real cool and the people are cooler

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:56 pm
by El_Bristow
Hey hey, gotta welcome ze newcommers...

come lil fishys we smoke tonight...

MUH AH HA HA HA

fucked im wasted, within everyone is an interesting person just waiting to share themselfs with the world.

have fun, i know i did

HA HA!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:17 pm
by flynn
sup newbs

hey

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:30 pm
by amstoner
welcome back to the good life dude :D