Page 1 of 3

hey guyz...i need a little...help?

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:11 am
by babe_e_gurl
I dont get how 2 smoke weed..I have it and im ready..now wtf do i do with it? ..ok u prolly wonderin how old i am doin up at 2:10 in the morning..lol...im ** yr old, i smoke cigarettes..now wtf do i do with this shit..sum1 PLEASE help me....thanks ;)

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:13 am
by Beldin
Take a look in the following forums for more information:
Rolling
Skins
Pipes
Bongs
Buckets/Lungs

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:14 am
by babe_e_gurl
ohhh I see.wow that was fast lol, thanks ya

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:17 am
by seedy fella
oo 14 where do ya live :wink:

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:22 am
by babe_e_gurl
I live in OR, recently moved here from folsom, cali , lived in cali my whole life...i miss it there :(

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:59 am
by Guest
seedy fella wrote:oo 14 where do ya live :wink:
lol... that seemed so frikin pervy to me! lol.. :lol: shiiiiit

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:08 am
by Beldin
Yeah I was gonna say that, but I was afraid Caro would do something bad.

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:32 pm
by herbal stu
lol how do you smoke weed :P hehehehe oooh tickles seen as your new u gonna be hangin round here much? Want some seeds for sig pic and name and shiznit??

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:48 pm
by babe_e_gurl
yea ill probably be on here alot, only hope my brother comes on my computer and finds the forums :shock:
he use to smoke weed, didnt like it but got into meth and i kept ita secret..i try X with him once thats only drug ive tried at the age of **( last year ) so im sure if he found out he wouldnt tell :wink:

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:52 pm
by clashcityrocker
Do you have a bong, pipe, etc?

BTW I live in oregon too. The weed here is better than it was in CA right?

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:57 pm
by babe_e_gurl
didnt smoke in cali, all i do now is smoke cigarettes :?
what parta oregon? I live in astoria

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:57 pm
by Smokin Joe
babe_e_gurl wrote:I live in OR, recently moved here from folsom, cali , lived in cali my whole life...i miss it there :(
Whoa, you used to live like ten miles away from me. I live in Roseville, if you know where that is.

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:08 pm
by Caro
Hi there! I've been to Astoria. Actually my grandma got arrested there and I had to spend the night in a car.

I've edited your posts; please refrain from publicly announcing your tender age (see the FAQ). Thank you!

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:02 pm
by Beldin
Yeah, you never know what kind of creepy people might be creeping these boards.

No-one asked, Caro... ;)

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:05 pm
by 4*20
Beldin wrote:Yeah, you never know what kind of creepy people might be creeping these boards.
seedy fella wrote:oo 14 where do ya live :wink: