once you get it all together, it's pretty simple once you look at it all assembled together.
________
|..Pump...| Air flows -->
|_______|=========== \ / ============= Inhale --->
.......................................|| ||
......................................*****
......................................*****
.................................../..||..||...\
................................./....||..^.....\
................................|_________|
................................|_________|
................................|_________|
the **** thing is the cork
the === are the tubing
the ^ is the metal piece you insert into the tube to hold the joint
just mount the joint, light it (you can inhale on the inhale tube to help light it), and stick the cork into the bottle neck. Once the fish pump pumps the air thru you can toke back and watch the joint blaze up.
I've heard of huge versions of these using gas masks with big 2 inch wide tubing, and an extra bag to store smoke in before you inhale, so oyu can basically burn the whole joint, and then suck back on this bag full of smoke and take one joint in one hit.... not too easy on the lungs though haha
p.s. I just put the ...... and ____ in there so when I posted, the picture wouldn't get slammed over to the side and distort... I don't know if there's a way to make it so the posting doens't distort it without the use of periods and such but anywho, that's kinda what they look like
peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson