Page 1 of 1

A Few More Songs

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:41 am
by God
Here's a few more songs I found for people... I was listening to them most of the night at this party I was at last night.

Dizzy Rascal - Fix Up Look Sharp (Not a fan of most rap, but I liked it last night)
That Song From The Beginning of Kingdom Hearts (Fuck if I know what it's called, but somebody was playin that game and the song was fun)
Just About Anything From KMFDM (There was lots of it, I don't know the names of most their songs tho)
Prodigy - .....(listening to that now.. Any song is good.)
Some Kottonmouth Kings songs are good.. "Like Rest Of My Life".
The Rob Zombie CD with all the remixed songs.
Anything Pitchshifter
Lots of Crystal Method
Filter - Trip Like I Do

Thats all i can think of at the moment... its alot of what i listen to not high though, but its nice.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:43 am
by Sparky
this go's in music dude

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:47 am
by God
yeah... yeah it does. i don't know what i'm doing... please excuse me while i walk away and look back several times....uncomfortably.

maybe someone will see and move it.