Page 1 of 1
Smokin Hash
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:10 am
by luvr
I have a problem. I got hash from a friend of mine and I'm not quite sure how to go about smokin it. He said something about a toke bottle but i dunno. I don't wanna waste it. If anyone can help me or just wants to talk to me send me a message I'll be online for awhile but please talk to me soon.
AIM: luvr717
MSN:
luvr71@hotmail.com
Yahoo:
luvr71@hotmail.com
Re: Smokin Hash
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:24 pm
by Midnight Toker
Get a lighter, burn the lump. Crumble a bit off. Repeat. Put into rizla with baccy. Roll. Lick. Light. Smoke.
Re: Smokin Hash
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:36 am
by chiggy chong
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:50 pm
by herbal stu
U want the real hash experience??? GET A BONG NOW!!!! I mean it tastes so sweet out of the bong especially with curshed ice and to wash it down with cream soda and mint ice cream

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:49 am
by tankooo1
strange, ive never smoked hash either... im not sure if its just not readily available out here or if my connects just dont carry it...
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:24 am
by flynn
i find it hard to get hash here....i have to go through a dealer i don't really trust for it....oh well ican live with budz

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:48 pm
by chiggy chong
man i love hash and hash dealers my current hash dealer is like a hip hop ganster dressed in gold and silver shit like that u no also hash is cheaper so it can last longer coz u get more for your money however the hash that i get now is extrmely potent so you dont need that much hahaha

ha
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:50 pm
by Beldin
Maybe hash is cheaper there. Here, hash is about $15 / gram (for the good stuff... and I'm talkin stuff where one gram is enough to get 10 people ripped for a whole night) whereas bud is no more expensive than $10 / gram (and thats if its REALLY good bud, and you buy it in low quantities... anything else is cheaper).
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:11 am
by tankooo1
and I'm talkin stuff where one gram is enough to get 10 people ripped for a whole night)
holy fuck.... the shit im smokin now is 1- gram per 2 high people for about 3 hours...
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:48 am
by Beldin
Yeah, hash around here is something you rarely see, but when you do you know its good.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:05 pm
by silly_billy3000
1/8 of hash over here is 10 quid. 1/4 for 15.
Its so much easier to get hash than skunk where i am.
im still not sure which i prefer tho
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:15 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
Beldin wrote:Maybe hash is cheaper there. Here, hash is about $15 / gram (for the good stuff... and I'm talkin stuff where one gram is enough to get 10 people ripped for a whole night) whereas bud is no more expensive than $10 / gram (and thats if its REALLY good bud, and you buy it in low quantities... anything else is cheaper).
No hash can get ten ppl fukd off a gram i've had one of the strongest strains oh hash from an amsterdam coffee shop and i still prefer bud.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:22 pm
by herbal stu
Love em both oooh think I'll get some when me gets paid next week

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:00 am
by seedy fella
wtf is hash and skunk

pics plx
