I'm moving into the college dormitories :D
Moderator: Moderators
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I'm moving into the college dormitories :D
That's right. 4th year of college, last quarter, and I'm movin on campus. Am I crazy? No. Incredibly relieved and happy? HELL YES. And here's why.
I've lived downtown, 5 blocks off campus this whole time...with my angry and controlling ex boyfriend. Now that I've finally left him, I live 2 hours away (by bus, I have no car) and it fucking sucks. Much of my sadness has been due to feeling homeless in my old neighborhood.
When I told my father that I wasn't shacked up with another man, which is what he thought, he was so happy, he agreed to GIVE ME, not loan me, the $1500 for housing during my last quarter.
Anyway, it means I won't be able to smoke in my room, I'll have to go outside into the city, but w/e. I'm so happy to be moving back downtown and finishing school. Seriously, I'm doing much better now (I was really depressed).
Everybody smoke a bowl, coz that's what I'm going to do (outside haha).
I've lived downtown, 5 blocks off campus this whole time...with my angry and controlling ex boyfriend. Now that I've finally left him, I live 2 hours away (by bus, I have no car) and it fucking sucks. Much of my sadness has been due to feeling homeless in my old neighborhood.
When I told my father that I wasn't shacked up with another man, which is what he thought, he was so happy, he agreed to GIVE ME, not loan me, the $1500 for housing during my last quarter.
Anyway, it means I won't be able to smoke in my room, I'll have to go outside into the city, but w/e. I'm so happy to be moving back downtown and finishing school. Seriously, I'm doing much better now (I was really depressed).
Everybody smoke a bowl, coz that's what I'm going to do (outside haha).
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- super21girl
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Good for you!
Living in the dorms is so much fun! I wish I could go back. Congratulations..glad you are feeling better. By the way, thanks for the good news I was looking for an excuse to smoke again today.. 
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
That's awesome Caro. I'm glad your feeling 'back on track.' I'm getting to the point where I need to decide if I want to live in the dorms or rent a place with a few friends near campus, I'm leaning towards the second option for the sake of smoking indoors.
Anyways, congratulations, and I'm sure it'll go great.
Anyways, congratulations, and I'm sure it'll go great.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
- thaielysium
- Bonghead

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
- Contact:
Caro,
Thats awesome sweety ! If you need any "dorm decorating" tips, im a wealth of info. Ive lived on campus, in an apt, for 3 and a half years. College living is the way to go ! It will be so much easier for you, and you wont fall back into a situation you dont have control of.
Im sure you know about my spiritual beliefs, but I truly believe that the Goddess has something wonderful in store for you. As long as you are true to yourself, you can look for her to guide you along the way
love,
thai
p.s.- always remember this, CARO <--- #1
Thats awesome sweety ! If you need any "dorm decorating" tips, im a wealth of info. Ive lived on campus, in an apt, for 3 and a half years. College living is the way to go ! It will be so much easier for you, and you wont fall back into a situation you dont have control of.
Im sure you know about my spiritual beliefs, but I truly believe that the Goddess has something wonderful in store for you. As long as you are true to yourself, you can look for her to guide you along the way
love,
thai
p.s.- always remember this, CARO <--- #1
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
- street pharmacist
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
Aw well done caro bet tha was hard leaving ur ex after living with him (was u with him for long)
Nice to hear ure getting ur life back on track hun
Hope u enjoy living in the dorms good luck with college
Nice to hear ure getting ur life back on track hun
Hope u enjoy living in the dorms good luck with college
Burn rubber not ya sole !!
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- Kottonmouth
- Casual toker

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:50 am
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Alright! Well, I got most of my stuff moved in last night. My ex-boyfriend has stopped trying to hurt me by witholding my posessions, so that's good!
When else in your life are you going to live with 600 people your own age? It was so great to wake up this morning, 30 minutes before class, next door to class. And walking to the bathroom in your towel, and seeing other students in their towels...hee hee.
My roomate is pretty cool, and the room is nice! White curtains, a couch, nice decorations, etc. I have my own desk and lots of closet space for my stuff. It feels so good, coz I've been couch surfing and living out of my backpack for like a month.
Last night I just went outside and got super stoned in an alley. Also, my friend who lives a few floors up said that I could smoke hash oil in her room, coz it doesn't smell like weed and so we won't get narced on.
My stoner invasion of the Catholic dorms is going rather well...
When else in your life are you going to live with 600 people your own age? It was so great to wake up this morning, 30 minutes before class, next door to class. And walking to the bathroom in your towel, and seeing other students in their towels...hee hee.
My roomate is pretty cool, and the room is nice! White curtains, a couch, nice decorations, etc. I have my own desk and lots of closet space for my stuff. It feels so good, coz I've been couch surfing and living out of my backpack for like a month.
Last night I just went outside and got super stoned in an alley. Also, my friend who lives a few floors up said that I could smoke hash oil in her room, coz it doesn't smell like weed and so we won't get narced on.
My stoner invasion of the Catholic dorms is going rather well...
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Uh oh guys, I have a problem.
I found out today that my roomate is a loud, obnoxious sorority girl, and so are all her friends...who occupy the room entirely too often for my liking...it's pretty annoying when you're all high and you're busted in on by loud, gossipy...gossipers, that only talk about fashion, asses, who looks good without makeup on in the morning, and drinking.
Unfortunately at 22 I seem to have a lot more maturity, want for privacy and complexity of thought than my young roomate, who also listens to horrible shitty music.
Since I am paying 2 grand, I am considering asking her to limit the constant visiting to certain days or hours or something - is that cool, you think? Considering I moved into her space?
I found out today that my roomate is a loud, obnoxious sorority girl, and so are all her friends...who occupy the room entirely too often for my liking...it's pretty annoying when you're all high and you're busted in on by loud, gossipy...gossipers, that only talk about fashion, asses, who looks good without makeup on in the morning, and drinking.
Since I am paying 2 grand, I am considering asking her to limit the constant visiting to certain days or hours or something - is that cool, you think? Considering I moved into her space?
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users