Just some advice ....

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Just some advice ....

Post by thaielysium »

Dont call important people when your f'ed up



Example: her is the manager at my apartment building

Her: Godoorning, this is blah blah blah towers.

me: Hi, when do the maintence people come in ?

Her: 8

me: today ?


her: what do you mean ?

me: no, when do they COME IN !

Her: they come in at 8 every day !

me: uhhhhhh .....

me: no, i ment when do they come in to spray for bugs

me: laughing hysterically

her: the second tuesday of every month ... why ?

me: oh .... no reason (in sneaky like voice)

and then I hung up. It was probably one of the most retarded phone conversations ive ever had. Oh well. :)


love,
thai
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

u sooooooo funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Why did you want to know when the bug sprayin ppl wer comin?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Cos the British Might be spyin on him like the UN and he needs the bugs gettin rid of!!! Its all soup n paranoia to me!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Herbal $tu wrote:Cos the British Might be spyin on him like the UN and he needs the bugs gettin rid of!!! Its all soup n paranoia to me!!
Double U Tee Ef
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Post by thaielysium »

:lol:

cause i was smokin bud and I didnt want the maintnence people all comin in and spoiling the party :)

love,
thai
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Cusmar wrote: Double U Tee Ef
back that tom echaps... Wut up?? ^^
User avatar
super21girl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Chicka!

Post by super21girl »

Did I miss your post about being back? Good to see you! How was Las Vegas girl?
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Chicka wrote:
Cusmar wrote: Double U Tee Ef
back that tom echaps... Wut up?? ^^
cant believe u knew wot i was quoting.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
FacelessFiend
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:30 am
Location: United States of America
Contact:

Post by FacelessFiend »

Yeah, I second your advice on this one. Am I the only one who's had to talk to their mom on the phone while fucked? Another awkward thing is having to eat dinner high with someone who is sober.
"Long you'll live and high you'll fly
But only if you ride the tide
Balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave."
-The Pink Floyds
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Hahahaha, I was talking to my ex on the phone, and I said alot of fucked up things; for example, she said "I wanna go to the fair this weekend," and I was like "Oh, I'm sorry."...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Chicka!

Post by 4*20 »

super21girl wrote:Did I miss your post about being back? Good to see you! How was Las Vegas girl?
Oh! sorry I had not seen that post!
It was pretty fun 8) Really... Hehe
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

FacelessFiend wrote:Yeah, I second your advice on this one. Am I the only one who's had to talk to their mom on the phone while fucked? Another awkward thing is having to eat dinner high with someone who is sober.
I do those basically daily. lol they get easier with time :P
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users