Page 1 of 1
Not many stoner buddied, unusualy situation
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:18 am
by LiGhTuP
In my year there aren't that many stoners, and I don't really know all around too, I only started toking in the last 6 months or so. I usually smoke on my own, or with a mate that smokes, or a couple else that usually don't smoke, but drink and others don't mind. Is this normal?
It's weird, because I don't wanna hang out with other stoners, especially since they're 2 years younger than me. But they're kinda dickheads too, so I guess thats part of the reason.
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:49 am
by clashcityrocker
If I've ever learned anything in my life, it's that everyone you don't think smokes weed, smokes weed.
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:55 pm
by Chibi
clashcityrocker wrote:If I've ever learned anything in my life, it's that everyone you don't think smokes weed, smokes weed.
lol so true :\ LIKE MY GF'S PARENTS! -.-
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:09 am
by herbal stu
Right in my 6th Form college (its only an add-on to normal skool but does college courses) out of about 150 people in there I am the only real stoner. The rest only toke on occasion usually when they pinchin sum1 elses stash and they dont buy their own. Its also like findin a haystack in a needle (impossible) to find a nice chick that smokes too!
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:21 am
by 4*20
Herbal $tu wrote: Its also like findin a haystack in a needle (impossible) to find a nice chick that smokes too!
Don't ask yourself any more questions honey! HERE I AM

(thousands of miles away duh)
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:30 am
by herbal stu
Chicka wrote:Herbal $tu wrote: Its also like findin a haystack in a needle (impossible) to find a nice chick that smokes too!
Don't ask yourself any more questions honey! HERE I AM

(thousands of miles away duh)
damn

starts sobbin

and then mumbles in a dehydrated voice....Need....plane...ticket..now!