Sit down, skin up!
Moderator: Moderators
thaielysium
Bonghead
Posts: 123 Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:
Post
by thaielysium » Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:43 am
im posting some pictures ... more for redemption than anything else. There of me, EXTREMELY high, after work today
Love,
Thai
[/img]
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
Caro
Ganja God
Posts: 6174 Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:
Post
by Caro » Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:53 am
Good stuff! I like it when I can imagine who I'm talking to. I wish everyone would post their pic.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560 Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:
Post
by LiGhTuP » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:40 am
You look sooo wacked
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419 Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by clashcityrocker » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:47 am
You look really strung out :\
if you weren't on weedguru I would recommend you smoke more weed
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
thaielysium
Bonghead
Posts: 123 Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:
Post
by thaielysium » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:25 am
i had just worked for 8 hours at a deli ..... strung out , no. Tired as fuck, YES.
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887 Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:
Post
by stnoed » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:06 pm
ill try to get some pics of me and my friends this friday.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
Posts: 7448 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:
Post
by weedguru tom » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:39 pm
at last heh, STONER
herbal stu
Ganja God
Posts: 4140 Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:
Post
by herbal stu » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:42 pm
More pics would b good especially one which would be good for ya sig
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895 Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:
Post
by CardHore » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:11 pm
Is there a sticky 'post your high pictures here' thread? would be good if there isnt.
edit
after a flick it appears there is silly me
ment slightly different though just picks of people caned, not smoking sesh's.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
thaielysium
Bonghead
Posts: 123 Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:
Post
by thaielysium » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:08 pm
Here are some more ...
This one is a mural im working on. The lower left panels were done by some friends. Thats why they suck
Im going to paint it, when im done.
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895 Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:
Post
by CardHore » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:43 pm
You look very familiar, sure your names not Lydia/...as oposed to...thaielysium
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562 Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:
Post
by I AM ADAM » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:35 pm
she does look familiar, like someone from tv
An Epic Man Of Legend
Users browsing this forum: No registered users