Page 1 of 5
Lets get to know each other
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:24 am
by GodHand Kronix
Copy and paste into your post, then answer, the following
Why did you choose your username?
What would you like to be called on the board?
Male or female?
Location:
Favorite movies:
Favorite fast food chain:
Bad Habits:
Favorite quote:
What you like best about yourself:
Pet Peeves:
Pets?
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
Your number 1 priority is:
A short term goal of yours is:
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:31 am
by GodHand Kronix
Why did you choose your username?
It's a username I use on pretty much anything...except aim
What would you like to be called on the board?
Kronix or Sean John
Male or female?
Male
Location:
Cape Coma, FL, USA
Favorite movies:
Fast and the Furious 1 & 2, Bad Boyz 1 & 2, When Thugs Cry, Hustle, How High, too many to name
Favorite fast food chain:
McDonalds or KFC
Bad Habits:
Too Trusting
Favorite quote:
"If I could die and come back to life as anything, it would be as one of your tears. How could I want more than to be concieved in your heart, born in your eyes, and die on your lips.."
What you like best about yourself:
I am totally genuine
Pet Peeves:
People who are close-minded musically
Pets?
Some cats
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
Ludacris, because he is so fucking nuts that it's funny and I can relate to that
Your number 1 priority is:
Music
A short term goal of yours is:
Get back in fucking shape
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
Making or producing music for a living
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
I am a strong believer that females are the finer sex and deserve to be treated as such
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:46 am
by Midnight_Toker69
Why did you choose your username? Cuz I love the song "Space Cowboy" - Steve Miller Band and I usually get stoned around midnight (not all the time) and 69? Well hmm...take a guess

haha
What would you like to be called on the board? Teg or Midnight (whatever)
Male or female? Female
Location: NS, Canada
Favorite movies: Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, Jackass, a couple more...can't remember right now, lol
Favorite fast food chain: McDonalds (ONLY their fries)
Bad Habits: Burn myself too often playin w/ candels
Favorite quote: "Its all good, its all right, grab a joint n go get high" (by me) and "life's too short to be a pussy, so ride hard!"
What you like best about yourself: My eyes or ass and my spirit (no matter what, u can NOT break my spirit)
Pet Peeves: Ppls repeating themselves over n over and severe stupidity
Pets? 8 fish, 2 dogs, 2 cats
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: dudes from (hed)p.e cuz their friken awesome!!!
Your number 1 priority is: Makin sure my parents don't find out bout me n my bf..
A short term goal of yours is: Graduating and then movin out w/ my bf
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Hairdressing
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
I love debating

and I'm not some lil prissy chick...I love quads, snowmobiles, dirtbikes, skateboards, snowboards, metal, punk, all that good shit ha. Also I am not shallow, I hate it when ppls judge ppls by their looks. Also...it's
really hard to piss me off.
(sry had to edit a couple small things)[/b]
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:28 am
by 4*20
Why did you choose your username? Cause that's the one i used to use when i was doing online-gaming
What would you like to be called on the board? Cathe or chick, chicka , chickita at worse.. lol
Edit: call me chick or chicka
Male or female? FEmaLE! as the meaning of my nickname in spanish!
Location: Quebec, canada
Favorite movies: Devil's advocate, Clockwork Orange, stigmata
Favorite fast food chain: Del Taco , taco bell and all mexican food, hamada of japan
Bad Habits: i post when im extremely high lol, sometimes makes me look weird & strange a lil
Favorite quote:
Kronix wrote:
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I am a strong believer that females are the finer sex and deserve to be treated as such
Well that was my favorite one yesterday, now it's more like just smoke and stfu.
What you like best about yourself: my women shape
Pet Peeves: i dont even remember what that means
Edit: hypocrits, mean people...
Pets? : no, im allergic to cat & dogs, my dad too. Actually i have a cat named napkin since im 4 yrs old, he is stuffed though.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: fred durst, because getting to know this person's real personality have been a challenge since i'm 11.
Your number 1 priority is: Me being happy
A short term goal of yours is: Have good grades at school, not to gain weight (i'm always stoned, so i always get muchies, i eat about 4x more than i used to lmao)
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: In university, studying to get a bad ass job (bad ass in a good way)
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I like to get to know new people, come and talk to me

PM me if you want webcam conversation!
quat_rine@hotmail.com
xx lataz xxxx
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:27 am
by clashcityrocker
Why did you choose your username?
I like the Clash, but I dont mind being called CCR
What would you like to be called on the board?
i thought about changing my name to Vegard, but I don't really care
Male or female?
Male
Location:
Portland, OR
Favorite movies:
Fave movies change all the time, for right now I guess Terminator 2 or Aliens or something
Favorite fast food chain:
Wendys or Dairy Queen... im not a big fan of fast food.
Bad Habits:
biting my nails sometimes, not really much I can think of besides smoking weed (if you can even call that a bad habit)
Favorite quote:
hmm cant think of any right now. How about "You are a flea in my castle!" -richter belmont
What you like best about yourself:
I'm tall. thats good I guess. I really don't know what to say :b
Pet Peeves:
People leaving my CDs on the floor, out of the cases etc., people who bring food in my room and leave it there. Argh.
Pets?
2 cats.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
Bruce Lee so I could take some personal JKD lessons
Your number 1 priority is:
Eh, i dunno
A short term goal of yours is:
beating star fox. DO A BARREL ROLL
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
In amsterdam, smokin bowls
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
I like Dracula/Transylvania/Castlevania type of stuff... I also dislike sports besides Judo. team sports aren't my thing :\
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:31 am
by clashcityrocker
oops, i read that as "Any person, dead you would like to meet and why?"
oh well.

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:50 am
by Caro
Why did you choose your username? I couldn't think of a clever name so I just used my real name.
What would you like to be called on the board? A lady of uncommon intelligence and beauty lol
Location: Downtown Seattle
Favorite movies: TOUCHING THE VOID - go see it now
Favorite fast food chain: Taco del Mar
Bad Habits: Procrastination, lounging and over sleeping
Favorite quote: "The butcher relenteth not at the bleating of the lamb, nor is the heart of the cruel moved by distress. But the tears of the compassionate are sweeter than dewdrops falling from roses on the bosom of Spring".
What you like best about yourself: My inner strength
Pet Peeves: barbeque and any kind of cruelty towards animals
Pets? Two cats, Davina and Biggie. I also have a little bird named Marshall.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: My great great grandfather, who came here from Germany in the early 1900's. I would like to thank him for homesteading the enormous property in the beautiful wilderness of Montana and let him know how grateful I am to be his descendant.
Your number 1 priority is: maintaining academic excellence.
A short term goal of yours is: to get out of debt
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: finished with law school and making good money
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: ??? I post random comments about myself everwhere. If you'd like to know more add me to your list
Carolinejk@Hotmail.com
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:50 am
by bleh
Copy and paste into your post, then answer, the following
Why did you choose your username? cuz i dint know what else to put
What would you like to be called on the board? well, i woulda said tom, but ya know thats kinda taken =P so jus call me Burrito(sounds funny)
Male or female? Male
Location: BC
Favorite movies: dont got a specific fave
Favorite fast food chain: mcdickheads, A&w
Bad Habits: uhh. anger problems?
Favorite quote: Walking with a friend down a street them remembering 'Dude, I forgot my pipe in the freezer'
What you like best about yourself: Iunno, my personality?
Pet Peeves: when my dad walks into my room, looks around for a while and walks out(makes no sense so I tell him to piss off)
Pets? 2 cats, 1 dog
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I wanna mean martin lawrence, hes funny as hell
Your number 1 priority is: stop being fat =)
A short term goal of yours is: ..uhh....get my friend high?
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I want to be in my house, smoking the worlds largest bong
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: Uhh, iunno. i wanna know people on this board more(easy to relate with, ya kno). add me on msn
nekromansur@hotmail.com
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:53 am
by Born of Fire
Why did you choose your username?
One of my favourite Slayer songs, plus I've already been using it nearly everywhere else except MSN
What would you like to be called on the board?
Born of Fire or BoF for shortMale or female?
Male
Location:
Victoria, Australia
Favorite movies:
Kung Pow, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Lord of the Rings trilogy (can't pick one best but prolly ROTK), Tremors 1, 2 and 3, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Fight Club, A Clockwork Orange, Ice Club, Jackass
Favorite fast food chain:
KFC
Bad Habits:
I'm an alcoholic and I swear a fuckload too fucken much
Favorite quote:
"Eat a dick", or "Suck my left nut"
What you like best about yourself:
I can handle any situation without violence
Pet Peeves:
people who are ignorant and don't get facts straight before they accuse others
Pets?
a mental dog named Pip and the greatest cat in the world named Lulu
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
Cliff Burton (r.i.p) ex-Metallica bassist and a freak, or the god Mikael Akerfeldt (sp?) from Opeth
Your number 1 priority is:
getting better and better at guitar
A short term goal of yours is:
learn the rest of Opeth - Windowpane
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
with my mates in the band at the Big Day Out or supporting Metallica or Powderfinger or some great band.... or headlining an event
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Pidgeon

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:26 am
by The curious orange
Why did you choose your username? dunno, i couldnt think of a gd 1!
What would you like to be called on the board? curious, curious orange
Male or female? male
Location: nottingham england
Favorite movies: fight club, natural born killers
Favorite fast food chain: mc'ds
Bad Habits: get really angry when england lose or play shit
Favorite quote: lifes a bitch and then u die so fuck the world and lets get high
What you like best about yourself: dunno
Pet Peeves: im a idiot and dont know what this means lol
Pets? labrador named bess
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: wayne rooney, cus hes my faverite footballer
Your number 1 priority is: gettin better
A short term goal of yours is: gettin better
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: smoking weed and havin a happy life
Re: Lets get to know each other
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:47 am
by Weedguru Anex
Why did you choose your username?
I liked the word Annex for some reason, but spelt it wrong
What would you like to be called on the board?
What ever really, Mark?
Male or female?
Male
Location:
Manchester for Uni, Peterboring when not at uni (UK)
Favorite movies:
Too many to list but I like watching American Beauty and Being John Malkevitch when kained
Favorite fast food chain:
Don't really eat it. Subway is nice though
Bad Habits:
Hmmm... I sometimes don't listen to people when they're talking to me, something I picked up from work when I have to say the same stuff over and over again, can have enitre conversations without really listening. I don't mean to do it though!
Favorite quote:
'Figuring things out for themselves is the only freedom anyone really has' springs to mind. But the book 'The little Prince' has loads of my fav's in.
What you like best about yourself:
I understand lots of music
Pet Peeves:
Being wrong
Pets?
1 standard issue cat
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
Ooooo loads but Jimi Hendrix always springs to mind with this sort of thing, because I love the way he thinks I guess
Your number 1 priority is:
To have loads of LPs?
A short term goal of yours is:
Get a new turn table and pass my uni course
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
Either finishing a masters degree, depending on whether its 1 or 2 years, or setting up my own business
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Hmmm... I can spell Pigeon where as Born of fire can't.
[/b]
Re: Lets get to know each other
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:52 am
by seedy fella
Why did you choose your username? twas all i could think of
What would you like to be called on the board? ummm Chopper!
Male or female? male
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Favorite movies: erm.. the wash, welcome to teh jungle, all back to the future...yer
Favorite fast food chain: subway! o and hungry jax
Bad Habits: i bite mi nails and i am loud
Favorite quote: 'How is this "Education" supposed to make me smarter' - Homer Simpson'
What you like best about yourself: i'm alive??
Pet Peeves: what is peeves?
Pets? yes. 2 cats 1 dog
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: yer i'd like to meet Mark Reid.. aka CHOPPER! cos he is just so coo.. ooooo and icp and twiztid!
Your number 1 priority is: get more weed??
A short term goal of yours is: umm do good in school i guess
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: in 5 years i wanna be in space floatin around
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: dunno
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:20 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Here's the 411 for people who haven't posted yet or want to go back and edit their posts:
A pet peeve is a thing that just plain gets on your nerves or aggravates you whenever it happens
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:19 pm
by weedguru tom
Why did you choose your username?
Its my Name in rl ?
What would you like to be called on the board?
this? because i chose it
Male or female?
male =p
Location:
England
Favorite movies:
trainspotting, american history X,
Favorite fast food chain:
i dont care
Bad Habits:
you mean habits im bad at ?
got to perosnal.
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:52 pm
by red_eye
Why did you choose your username? its a weed site. and i had this kool picture i could use for a sig
What would you like to be called on the board? doesn't matter
Male or female? male
Location:
Favorite movies: half baked. highway. j and silent bob movies.
Favorite fast food chain: i don't want to make a choice, mcdonalds is starting to get ewwy
Bad Habits: smoking cigs. messing up a blunt here and there
Pets? dog
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: if i could meet any dead person.. i would like to have that aranged. kthx ^_^
Your number 1 priority is: it would be hard to say.. changes so fast when im high.. exp: im cold, i have to pee, im hungry, cotton mouth like a bitch i want a drink.. and so on.
A short term goal of yours is: finish this thingie.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: girl, roof, done with college, job, growing
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: alright blue haired trolls are awsome, there are never enough lighters. it fun to play with weed. this face -->

(high) and wurd im out