Page 1 of 1
weed in cigarreete
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:59 am
by 1dayatatime
if i get a cig, and stick it in a cigarrette skin [after taking tobacco out]
will the filter screw it up ?? by like filtering out the shit that gets you high?
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:01 am
by herbal stu
YES! roll your own and if u cant roll get a machine like me (shameful I kno but I also cant be assed spendin the time rollin cos I smoke so many j's
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:06 am
by eazeyo
Yeah but if you hand roll that many js, it will become so easy. Its a cinch when you get it down.
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:09 am
by herbal stu
well if u ever fancy lendin me weed and skins to try it then feel free cos I dropped an 1/8th all over the place once thru practicin.
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:10 am
by kxbabe
haha stu bet u was gutted lol
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:14 am
by herbal stu
I threw a wobbler!Luckily enuf I had another emergency 1/8th stashed sum place cant remember where now and I found a 1/4 of hash in my pocket from a while back so I shmooked that insted!
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:20 am
by pro_stoner_dude
you can still use a cigga just take out the filter and replace with a rolled up peice of card the same size then wth your weed chop or grind it fine then pack it in with a pen the same size as the tube. I suggest by a zig zag j roller they are by far the best invention knowen to any stoner a few turns and you have a fine j right there and then also helps if your stoned of your head and forget how to rolls a j or your just so unco you cant
i love my zig zag
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:37 am
by kxbabe
lol is right
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:30 am
by Harmony
Actually you do not have to take off the filter
PROS
- very smooth
CONS
- filters out THC and other chemicals
- Gotta have monster lunges to get a big rip
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:46 am
by flynn
Harmony wrote:CONS
- filters out THC and other chemicals
kind of negates the pros don't you think

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:57 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
flynn wrote:Harmony wrote:CONS
- filters out THC and other chemicals
kind of negates the pros don't you think

Yeah y lose THC 4 a smoother hit, my theory is the harsher sumthin is the bigger the hit it gives u.
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:10 pm
by flynn
agreed...the whole idea is to get as fucked as possible
