the 5 best bands to listen to while stoned (my opinion)
Moderator: Moderators
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
the 5 best bands to listen to while stoned (my opinion)
the beatles
phish
grateful dead
pink floyd
david bowie
phish
grateful dead
pink floyd
david bowie
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
-
victrial
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:03 pm
- Location: Liverpool
- Contact:
-
strongbads
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:44 pm
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Disturbed
Lacuna Coil
Bob Marley & The Wailers
Baby Woodrose
Deep Purple
Lacuna Coil
Bob Marley & The Wailers
Baby Woodrose
Deep Purple
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Goodtime Slim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 411
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
- CloudHead
- Casual toker

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:21 am
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Opeth
John Butler
REM
Red Hot Chili Peppers
any Mussorgsky composition (just something I realised last night, I put on Pictures At An Exibition or something like that and it was bliss)

John Butler
REM
Red Hot Chili Peppers
any Mussorgsky composition (just something I realised last night, I put on Pictures At An Exibition or something like that and it was bliss)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
-
dramatyst
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:30 pm
- Location: Way Up High (Down Under)
- Contact:
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
- SomeGuy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:31 am
- Location: Florida
- Contact:
-
mrniceguy~
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:40 am
- Location: MD
- Contact:
this is the shit
1. pink floyd (Dark Side of The Moon or The Divison Bells)
2. Nick Drake (Pink Moon)
3. Bush (Sixteen Stone)
4. Requiem for A Dream Soundtrack
5. Nirvana (Nevermind)
6. Bob Marley (Legends)
2. Nick Drake (Pink Moon)
3. Bush (Sixteen Stone)
4. Requiem for A Dream Soundtrack
5. Nirvana (Nevermind)
6. Bob Marley (Legends)
[Suga suga i get so high]
-
Shredd
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
- Location: Gotham City
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users