Page 1 of 1
Won't be seein as much of Mr. Holmes
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:51 am
by GodHand Kronix
I'm not leaving the forums by any means, but I will be visiting quite a bit less, schedule getting filled up, trying to spend time with my girl, band, sports, the works. I'll try to post when I can to impart upon you the wisdom of the all-knowing Kronix

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:03 am
by lift
hehehe
take it easy man.
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:15 pm
by weedguru tom
coemback and visit us though dood`
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:31 pm
by bl8o m8o
enjoy urself

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:12 pm
by herbal stu
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
DONT GO!! STAY FUCK THE REST OF EM OFF :p
Sorry to hear this man but so long as u visit and post once a day I'll let u of man!
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:39 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Herbal $tu wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
DONT GO!! STAY FUCK THE REST OF EM OFF :p
Sorry to hear this man but so long as u visit and post once a day I'll let u of man!
Sounds good $tuart, now if you'll excuse me, my teeth itch and I have a full day ahead of me

peace
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:09 pm
by stnoed
find time for us sometime

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:12 pm
by herbal stu
omg you called me $tuart :O nobody has ever odne on this bored I dont think anyways m8ey hope you fnd a cure for the itch!
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:52 pm
by Tlicious
Come back again soon

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:02 pm
by Shredd
have fun
dewd