Won't be seein as much of Mr. Holmes

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Won't be seein as much of Mr. Holmes

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I'm not leaving the forums by any means, but I will be visiting quite a bit less, schedule getting filled up, trying to spend time with my girl, band, sports, the works. I'll try to post when I can to impart upon you the wisdom of the all-knowing Kronix 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

hehehe
take it easy man.
ey do you have anything on ya
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

coemback and visit us though dood`
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

enjoy urself :P
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

DONT GO!! STAY FUCK THE REST OF EM OFF :p

Sorry to hear this man but so long as u visit and post once a day I'll let u of man!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Herbal $tu wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

DONT GO!! STAY FUCK THE REST OF EM OFF :p

Sorry to hear this man but so long as u visit and post once a day I'll let u of man!
Sounds good $tuart, now if you'll excuse me, my teeth itch and I have a full day ahead of me 8) peace
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

find time for us sometime :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

omg you called me $tuart :O nobody has ever odne on this bored I dont think anyways m8ey hope you fnd a cure for the itch!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Come back again soon :D
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

have fun
dewd
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users