Page 1 of 1

Anyone gonna play World of Warcraft?

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:01 am
by Sammy
If so we should make a effin Weedguru Guild! That'd be sweet all have pothead names and be uber strong :o


If you've never heard of it take a look, I've been waiting 8 months for the damn thing, http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ :!:



Image
Image
Image

YOU CAN EVEN PICK BERRY'S! ROFFLER

Image

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:06 pm
by weedguru tom
looks amazing, il be downloading this when i can heh

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:03 pm
by Sammy
Don't think you can download man, there's a $10 monthly fee graarrr :cry:

reply

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:14 am
by Doctor Doobie
Im down for the guild. I currently play Everquest when im stoned and its fun as hell. I plan on moving to WoW when it comes out.

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:48 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I'll probally play. What server do you play on Doctor Doobie?

I play a 65 Monk.

reply

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:30 am
by Doctor Doobie
Tunare. Im on the talisman guild (potime flagged) 65 wizard. I love playing wizards when im baked. So much power doing crit nukes

reply

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:31 am
by Doctor Doobie
ah thats how you got your name sensei from then :P

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:33 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Sweet deal, all we need to Coirnav to be time flagged.

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:48 pm
by bleh
Anyone here play FFXI or Anarchy Online?

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:11 pm
by Sammy
I currently playin Dark age of Camelot, 50 Berserker on Guinevere if anyone else plays. Also play Alb on Merlin and a lil Hib on Perci.