Page 1 of 3

careers

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:14 pm
by seedy fella
does anybody really know what career they want and think they will actually get it OR does anybody actually have the career they set there minds on as a kid.. cos since my grandparents and teachers have been bitchin so much about it i decided i gonna be a one of the people who make fires and explosions in movies and such i think they called pyroticians.. anyways what about u?

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:07 pm
by herbal stu
I dont want one I wanna live a humble existence gettin stoned havin a laff and thats all I want!

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:13 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
I dont know yet :oops:

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:46 am
by Tlicious
I want to be an independant stock broker :D

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:58 am
by 4*20
imma be an embassador...

Or im just gonn' smoke weed 8)

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:10 am
by th3rdeye
Routing Engineer with a PhD in Philosophy, while day trading at the same time.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:56 am
by Shredd
im gonna be a plumber like mario
cuz mario is tight

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:12 am
by th3rdeye
And mario smokes those shrooms and flys through pipes

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:13 am
by 4*20
Ok, i'm peach

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:14 am
by th3rdeye
I'll be Wario! >;D

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:18 am
by 4*20
Damnnn you :wink:

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:19 am
by th3rdeye
8) I try.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:38 am
by Tlicious
I'm the game console :lol:




:twisted:

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:30 am
by GodHand Kronix
Musician, musician, drummer, musician, any of those 4 8)

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:35 am
by Shredd
just so you know, mario gets to bone peach

And for wario, i heard he watches from the closet