careers

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

careers

Post by seedy fella »

does anybody really know what career they want and think they will actually get it OR does anybody actually have the career they set there minds on as a kid.. cos since my grandparents and teachers have been bitchin so much about it i decided i gonna be a one of the people who make fires and explosions in movies and such i think they called pyroticians.. anyways what about u?
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I dont want one I wanna live a humble existence gettin stoned havin a laff and thats all I want!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I dont know yet :oops:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I want to be an independant stock broker :D
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

imma be an embassador...

Or im just gonn' smoke weed 8)
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Routing Engineer with a PhD in Philosophy, while day trading at the same time.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

im gonna be a plumber like mario
cuz mario is tight
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

And mario smokes those shrooms and flys through pipes
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Ok, i'm peach
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I'll be Wario! >;D
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Damnnn you :wink:
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

8) I try.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I'm the game console :lol:




:twisted:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Musician, musician, drummer, musician, any of those 4 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

just so you know, mario gets to bone peach

And for wario, i heard he watches from the closet
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users