He's back!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

He's back!

Post by Funk Doctor »

Changed my name back to Funk Doc.

I'll funk you up good.
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

ah i just got my own question answered. i said specta in another post and then noticed you changed after i posted. so i edited it and asked when it happened. well welcome back funk doc! have a spliff :spliff: :)
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Its sweet, Im breaking my no smoke rule of exams and picking up a qp in a few hours. Im just going to smoke a bean or two tonight, then save the rest for post-exam time.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

AHH No confusiuon no more thank god I never felt like I knew who I was talkin 2!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Sacha, the only way I can get it right is to spell it out phoenetically...that's what I've been working on in my head and soon I will get comitted and work it out on paper, most of the lyrics are hard for me to find :( Anyways anytime I hear Specta go I think of you.

For months after you changed your name to Specta I kept calling you Funk Doc, now I suspect the reverse will occur.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

as ive already stated, much better than specta.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Heh don't be surprised if I change it again in the near future.

"The Only Thing Constant Is Change."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users