Good God - 8 Stitches

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Good God - 8 Stitches

Post by Sammy »

Last night i was making at deal at around 8 o'clock I was sellin' this guys two ounces of high grade for $300. Usually i sell 2 oz's for $340 so I'm given them a deal, I'd never met these guys before but anyways I pull up in the park, and the three of;em woalk up to my car. I showed'em the weed, then asked to see the money, and the bigger guy just said, "This my bud now, go home..." and he made a quick lunge for the brown paper bag the bud was in. As soon as I saw his hand grab the bag I reached in the back and pulled out my nightstick and started beatin' his arm to a fuckin' bloody pulp and he pulled away. Before i could start the car the other opened my passenger door and pulled me out and decked my over my eye, opened it up nice and wide. Once they saw the huge amount of blood drippin from my face they split, didn't even take the bud. I spent an exhilerating 4 hours in ER gettin stitched across my eye without painkillers it hurt like a bitch.


Yeah so that my excitement for the week, ONLY DEAL TO PEOPLE U TRUST :?
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

OMG Sammy - dude. I only sell to people I know coz I'm a paranoid fuck; now I know there is reason to be. :shock: Those motherfuckers. Anyway, cheers to you for defending your bud - too bad you'll have a scar on your face now. Yarrr.
-caro
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Yeah get a picture!!! what about the bud man? did they paramedics find it or sum1 ran across n stole it or what?
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

holy shit man, hate to hear that. that is effed up
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

k man thats fuckin gay u should find out where those queers r one night and go there with sum of ur friends and ebat the shit out of them.and another thing to do is next time u meet ppl u dont no tell them 2 bring themselves no 1 else
ur bladder is on fire govenah
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Let me know, a few of us are coming into Van sometime in the next two weeks, if you track them down we can take them out. Or if you just wanna leave it, thats also a good idea - I'm not too worried, they don't know who I am, but they do know who you are.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

Yeah, thats a golden rule of dealing, unless you have quite a few guys with you. Most of my friends who are dealers have been robbed at least once. I fucking hate those people. But it still happens again and again, the same way everytime.

Anyway sammy... That really fucking sucks.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Believe me, if i knew who the guys were, what would be remaining of their house is a smoking pile of ash...
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i was in the bottom of this doods garden and he has like a 20 foot drop off a wall rope swing he came down 2 secs before hit hit me with it he said 'move', i turn arondget hit , do a flip cuz i got thi that hard and smack my head on a brick that was ticking out the ground , pointing up, my hed was spraying blood had to use ym shirt to tie around the cut, has alot fo stiches, i still got the scare ;/
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

When I was like four, I was playing with little bugs bunny stuffed animals on my mom's bed, and I started bouncing (stupid move), seconds later I flipped off, slammed my head on her dresser, and split my head open, blood spraying everywhere...I had to get a bunch of stitches, and to this day my skull's a little concave somewhere up there. That's why I can't get a buzz cut, it'd look fucking retarted.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

What are we just comparing injuries now? lol Don't get me started. I've motocrossed for 12 years. You guys can just guess at how many stitches I've had.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

1? 200? between 100-150?

I'm guessin!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I never said I'd answer you, or that you should guess publicly. I said I'm not getting started on it - too lazy.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

oops how "stupid" or stoned of me :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

do stitches hurt? cos everytime i needed them i just say nah let it heal by itself
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users