Wish my g/f was here

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Wish my g/f was here

Post by GodHand Kronix »

You know when you're high and you get that feeling? :?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah - but then my gf left me. And now that feeling is kind of always there ;)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

my gfs new job mean si only see her for 2 hours a day, if that ;/
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

2 hours a day, lol. I saw my gf like 2 days a week (live in different places), you are lucky to be seeing her every day.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Post by thaielysium »

my boyfriend and I live together, but he goes home to his family and goes on vacations with them ..... it sux :

( just keep busy, make her something or write her a letter )
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

My bf I only ever get to see at school...cuz if my parents found out I was goin back out w/ him...I would sorta get kicked out :shock: So I rarly see him off school hrs (unless my parents rn't home). And I don't call him (unless my parents rnt home) and he dont call me. Great secret relationships :roll: It really sucked over x-mas break! 2-3 weeks w/out even seeing/talking to him!! :shock:
GDawG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by GDawG »

Yah, secret relationships suck, my ex's parents hated me, cuz i dont hangout wit the best crowd and they knew that and that i smoked weed. so they didnt want me hanging out wit her, Fuckin preppy parents, I kno what u mean man, i get the same feeling.
*Puff *Puff *Pass*
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

damn Teg, it must be really hard for ya..shucks...I get that feeling when I smoke too
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I havn't been in a serious relationship for like a year: Before that I was in a 2 year relationship that spanned from grade 9 to 11. Then shit got majorly fucked up.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

i just got out of a year and a half relationship not too long ago... its rough.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I just left my b/f, about a week ago. Best decision i ever took
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Why the best decision u ever took what was this dude like?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

There was nothing wrong with him, she just noticed that I became single ;)

jk :roll:
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:damn Teg, it must be really hard for ya..shucks...I get that feeling when I smoke too
And what exactly is that feeling?

>_>
<_<
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

Tarential wrote:Yeah - but then my gf left me. And now that feeling is kind of always there ;)
Same thing here
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users