Lost a friend 2day

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Lost a friend 2day

Post by GodHand Kronix »

:cry: This is why you don't do heroine people... :cry:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Oh damn that sukz! I'm so sorry to hear that! :cry:
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

... Omg that's bad =( i feel sorry :(
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Thanks...anyways this shits wearin on my mind too much Im gonna go lay down for a little while, I might be back onlater dunno peace
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

sorry to hear tha

Post by kxbabe »

:cry: soz hun
Any concillation i lost one ov my best friends in 2000 only 14 then 2 other friends in cristmas 2003 U just need to learn to cope with the grieve then try an remember him as he was before he died( all the happy times)
xx
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:cry: Mycondolenses to you man..so sorry to hear that :(
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

ive lost a friend to drugs before... ugh sucks.
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

fuck heroin....sid vicious r.i.p....needles and vains spook me :shock:
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

R.I.P
Nothing worse then losing a close friend.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

RIP

Post by kxbabe »

my friend was 14 she died ov meningitus the other 2 were lads they had a motorbike accident an died one after the other
xRIP jade Fitzy owey
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Dude that is bad, i'm really sorry :(
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I'm really sorry to hear that :(

On a lighter note though, that kxbabe is ****ing HOT... just thought I would point that out because I haven't seen you before >_>
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
bullitt2968
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:25 am
Location: SouthWest
Contact:

Post by bullitt2968 »

Sorry to hear that bro. I lost a friend a few months ago, although it wasn't drug related I know how it feels.

Wes
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ive lost to many friends to drugs and cars accedents ;/
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

Sorry to hear that. My uncle got lost to heroine. I'm never touching anything like that.
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users