Page 1 of 1
Egg pipe
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:59 am
by Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Hey this is stupid but what the hell. I'm high right now and i used the egg pipe i made earlier. I took one of those plastic easter eggs and on both ends i made a small hole(one for the carb and the other for the mouthpiece). Then i drilled a hole big enough to screw in a bowl off one of my old pipes. It looks stupid but when your done with it you can hide the bowl in the egg. I'm going to go smoke some more now ,so happy tokin. oh and i like this face--->

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:05 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:26 pm
by Tarential
Sensei wrote:Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
Thats not *always* true - I have a *really* sweet home-made bong. I posted pics and a video of it too.
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:02 pm
by Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Hey if you dont have anything else to smoke out of at the time it works pretty good. My mom broke my bong and my friend has my pipe. But i have to admit the egg thing is stupid now that i think of it. I should have made it out of something different.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:17 am
by Cyanid3
Dude where would all these new pipe designs and shit come from if the peopel at home didn't one day fuckin build a kickass little pipe and start tokin' i mean really man, i say homemade's the way to go, it keeps ur mind busy and when ur all done u can fuckin sit around and enjoy the effort u put into ur work, as much as i enjoy proffesional lookin bongs i enjoy my own design even more, just my opinion, peace
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:54 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Tarential wrote:Sensei wrote:Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
Thats not *always* true - I have a *really* sweet home-made bong. I posted pics and a video of it too.
hence the word "petty". I know there's tons of amazing home-made bongs that rip like a champ, hell I even made some back in the day. 6 gallon water jug> all.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:20 pm
by Tarential
Do you even know what petty means?
Just because a bong/pipe is home-made doesn't make it less than a bong/pipe that is bought from the store. I'd much prefer my huge hard-hitting bong to any one I've found at the store so far. Same with my 3rd lung.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:00 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Where do you get off thinking your better then everyone else on this forum?
Oh, by the way.
Petty - Lesser, minor, subordinate
Anything else?
I never said that home made pipes were worse in any aspect then store bought, I clearly stated that I would not smoke out of anything home-made when I have a glass bong sitting right here. Plus, in reference to my 1st post, I was talking about smoking out of an egg pipe, as the creator of this thread posted.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:46 pm
by bl8o m8o
lol 1-0
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:54 pm
by Stoned_in_the_S.C.
As the one who posted this I have to say yes the egg pipe was a stupid thing and the only reason i posted it was i was bored and stoned (but you get good hits from it) I usually make some kick ass pipes that i sell to my friends i just didn't have any pieces. So there's the explanation.
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:05 am
by Tlicious
Yes, i can imagine that smoking out of an egg would be rather disgusting

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:31 am
by Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Trance wrote:Yes, i can imagine that smoking out of an egg would be rather disgusting

not a real egg the plastic ones.