How many DVD players do you have in your house?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

How many DVD players do you have in your house?

Post by clashcityrocker »

I have a PS2, and a DVD player in my room, 1 in the living room, 1 in my computer and a portable DVD player which makes 5. so how about you..?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

We have a dvd player in the t.v room 1 in my brothers lap top, we have a ps2, and were getting one for my parents room and next x-mas I'm gettin a t.v w/ a built in dvd player.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I have Xbox, i don't even know if it runs dvd's man!! LOL
what else : my rig, and about 2 DVD for tv's.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

6 comprising of:

2 PC's
2 Ps2
2 DVD
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

2 comps, 1 xbox.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

X-Box, DVD drive in one of my computers, DVD drive in two of Corey's computers.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

hmmm... if this isn't too personal, who's corey?
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

My room-mate.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

that use to be my crush's name
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

1 in my computer, i have an XBOX witht he DVD plug in thing, then my moms DVD computer drive, then my uncles DVD computer drive. And thats it, i never noticed that i have 4 DVD players in my house :lol: It's weird
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Our X-Box doesn't have the mod chip or built in support for playing DVDs. However, we installed Linux on it, and then we can use MPlayer for DVD support :D
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Chicka wrote:that use to be my crush's name
lol what's his name now? :P

I have one dvd player, it's cheap.
User avatar
bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
Location: BC, canada
Contact:

Post by bleh »

I got a PS2, an Xbox, a cheapass player that i think my brother got free with some cellphone he bought and I think hes also got one in his computer. I need a dvd burner dammit! :P
Wake-n-Baker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:23 pm
Location: Damn USA
Contact:

Post by Wake-n-Baker »

just the ps2 and my comp, lol, that sounds like a stoner question to ask, but hey =)
"I have the munchies.... are you going to eat that stapler?" -"you can't eat the stapl-" "you wanna split it?"
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

haha i got zero dont even got ps2 omg wtf is wrong with me i such poor :(
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users