Suspended

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Suspended

Post by I AM ADAM »

i got suspended today, and i cant go on the ski trip ive been waiting for.

freshman year i sprained my ankle the day before the trip so i couldnt snowboard, but i went anyway, just to hang with my friends.

sophmore year, i got violently sick and just spent the entire time puking.

NOW junior year, i get suspended.

you know what i did? i put the porn ad section from the providence pheonix (a free newspaper about the entertainment scene in providence) in a girls locker. its not even porn, its FREE, a six year old could go pick it up. it just had women who were dressed in revealing clothing in suggestive positions. well anyway the girl flipped out about it and declared it sexual harassment. and since this is my SECOND time "sexually harassing" her, i got suspended for 2 days and cant go on the ski trip.

second time, yes. the first time? i made the computer in geometry class say outloud "cathy sucks dick". and i got like a week detention for that. and it was declared "sexual harassment"

so apparently im a sexual predator now. and the one year im in good health, i miss the ski trip. this SUCKS
An Epic Man Of Legend
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

damn some people take political correctness to far and dont have a sense of humour if you were touchin her up and flirtin and wouldnt leave her alone that way I could understand it but little pranks like that are just messin!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

lol, thats funny shit, what a dumb bitch to get all nuts about it :lol: It's not that big of a deal :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

i know, its fucking stupid, everyone hates her now. i was really looking forward to th at fucking ski trip too
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Ah that sucks man. No what you mean i love skiing/snowboarding didnt get to go this year because of family, miss the slopes :(
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Dude that blows. In my school if you did that you wouldn't even get anything. Hell, I only got basically nothing for getting into a huge fight.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Good for you :twisted:
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

hahahahahahaha funniest thread EVERRRRR classic
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

its not really all that funny........
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

lol u got suspended for being a perv thats well funny
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

i suppose, but i wasnt ACTUALLY a perv man, this girl just sucks, and i forgot to mention the first ting i did (the computer thing) was a year ago.
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
Burnin624
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Post by Burnin624 »

lol@ making the computer say cathy sucks dick
I daydream about the dope world, take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

'this girl just sucks' so erm it was apropriate to do that with the computer? That is kind of sad getin suspended for that though.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

That is kind of sad getin suspended for that though.
lol shit happens wasnt his fault
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

bl8o m8o wrote:
That is kind of sad getin suspended for that though.
lol shit happens wasnt his fault
I think he meant it was stupid that the school would suspend him for something like that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users