Page 1 of 1

BOOTY DANCING

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:52 pm
by Caro
ha ha. All this sunlight was coming through the window, and I just happened to be getting ready to take a shower and was playin some fat beats. Of course I started dancing and noticed my shadow on the wall. I became intrigued by the image and began dancing like they do in the rap videos - mama take it down to the floor lol - and shakin the booty - not only is it fun but it makes you feel good about yourself to dance like a ho, try it.

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:41 pm
by Funk Doctor
Yeah, umm... I'll pass.

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:50 am
by GodHand Kronix
I go dancing with my girlfriend alot, certainly a workout...

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:53 am
by Sparky
OH WOWSERS, so someone got junk in da trunk, ha ha ima make skwerl dance for me

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:28 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
:twisted: LOL Caro..so funny..I be dancing like that in my bedroom also..It IS FUN..haha..but it gets embarasing when someone walks in on you :oops: I'll dance for you ONE day Sparky..when I'm realy stoned :twisted:

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:29 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I can't dance.

If I did: It would be like a white Larry Bird. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Yes I know the stupidity of that comment)

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:21 am
by stnoed
i cant dance. im too stupid and uncooirdinated and white. ;o

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:15 am
by Sparky
stnoed wrote:i cant dance. im too stupid and uncooirdinated and white. ;o
lmafao @ the white part

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:14 am
by stnoed
ahahah :]

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:18 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
Oh shit, its awesome dancing while stoned and the light is right so your shadow is there! 1 time I was spendin the night at my grandparents, I got stoned, and I sleep in the rec room, so I brought my strobe light down, and ah hell. I had music goin, this would be like 2am or something (couldn't be TOO loud) and my shadow was on the wall while I was dancin, it entertained me for like 20-30 mins. Just there dancin w/ my shadow. It was amazing 8) I find strobe lights sorta increase the high feeling, cuz of the click click click of the light. I find them awesome, never regreted buying mine (all tho its been freakin me out lately! I'll have everything turned off in my room at night, and at 12:34, for a few nights in a row, it would turn on by itsself, really slow clicks, and it was plugged in, but turned off. Then I would unplug it. Then I would plug it back in later. 12:34 in the day time...it would turn on...it did that for a few days. Still does it once in awhile, its really friken freaky!!!!! :shock: And excatly at 12:34)