Page 1 of 1

hangovers...

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:49 pm
by GirlSetsFire
i never get hangovers but today i feel like crap. i didn't even drink that much last night. we didn't get to the bar until an hour before last call so i got in as many drinks as i could, which was 7, but i usually put away more than that and feel fine the next day. so i figured what better way to cure a hangover than by smoking pot.

and the people i was out with last night ate like they were stoned. on the way home from the bar we stopped at jack in the box and ordered a shitload of food (all i got was a coke and somehow i ended up putting in $7), they ate all the food while we drove home and 15 minutes later we stopped at another jack in the box and they ordered even more food. it was kind of gross.

oh, and great news! i got my student loan check yesterday! since all my school shit is paid for already that means i have $4300 to do whatever i want with. last time i got a check i got really high and went to the pet store and bought a $1200 puppy. that will definitely not be happening again. let's give it up for free money!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:15 pm
by Sammy
omg i fuckin hungover too, it sucks so harsh. I had to work today too but they sent me home 2 hours early cuz i threw up all over the sandwich counter then once i cleaned that up i threw up all over the floor. It wasn't pretty, now i feel so sick still and drinkin lots of water.

I had:

3 Joints
And split a whole 40-Pounder with best friend :shock:

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:20 pm
by Caro
LA LA LA LA LA. I quit drinking. :D

GSF, congrats on the 4.3 K. May I suggest you purchase some additional non-essential items such as beauty products, bath salts, and perhaps even a day at the spa. Imagine, getting all stoned an having a proffesssional massuese rub your body down. That's what I would do.

Also, take some liquid vitamins and electrolytes, they cure hangovers.

-Caro

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:06 am
by LiGhTuP
Tha why I don't drink much. I hate hangovers. I posted a thread about the last one a couple of weeks back. I never wanna go there again.

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:11 am
by StickyHeds
I love drinking. Just be smart and make sure you can sleep in the next day so you dont have a hangover. Plus weed gives me hangovers as well, i'll wake up and my eyes will be bloodshot and ill be high for like an hour but a real tired high, not a good high.

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:16 am
by Caro
...that doesn't sound like a hangover to me, that just sounds like early morning. Lol. In other words I don't feel hungover from my all night toking unless I have to wake up early. Like for class, that sux. You get there and it's all bright and demanding, and you feel fuggy.

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:22 am
by GodHand Kronix
Weedguru Caro wrote:...that doesn't sound like a hangover to me, that just sounds like early morning. Lol. In other words I don't feel hungover from my all night toking unless I have to wake up early. Like for class, that sux. You get there and it's all bright and demanding, and you feel fuggy.
I know exactly what you mean...ugh :?