some of the crazy shit you do with your mates

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

some of the crazy shit you do with your mates

Post by Born of Fire »

I was just wondering what kinda crazy shit you guys do with your mates, stoned, drunk or sober, just for fun and amusement

when I'm with my cousin and the rest of our mates, we do pretty stupid things, like competitions jackass-style. For one of our competitions we had to snort salt through a straw until we couldn't any more. Another one we had was to lick a polished-till-it-smells-bad table from end to end covered in salt, pepper, sugar and all manner of other herbs and spices. We also had chinese burn rounds, where everyone would take it in turns to chinese burn everyone else until they couldn't take it anymore. The youngest in our group, Will, got the skin on his arm split from it :lol:

Our best so far has got to be the Everything Sandwhich and Everything Drink Version 1. Straight forward really, the sandwich was made with vegemite, chocolate, mayonaise, chips, yoghurt, salt, lemon juice, peanuts, banana, tomato sauce, soy sauce and a few other things... we had to eat until we threw up... and me and my cousin were the only ones who didn't.
Then the drink: beer, wine, milk, custard, tartar sauce, chili sauce, banana, yoghurt, carrots, beans, peas, tomato sauce, pretzels, and a lot more... that time everyone threw up except my cousin again, because he seems to be able to handle it better than anyone... oh well, I got him back with the chinese burns, his arms were numb in the morning :lol:

so whats some of the crazy shit you guys get up to with your mates? (by the way, the stuff I just mentioned was done while we were sober)

8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
stu-bott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by stu-bott »

haha sounds like fun.
i like to go on missions we just run around usually just running errands but we make it like a movie lots of fun. and sometimes its in medievil times. and we use our fones as guns.

those games sound fun.
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

one time me and my m8s turned some bikes upside down and 1 person span the pedals as fast as he could and we took it in turns putting different body parts on the spinning wheel, seeing who could do the most daring body part. i think i won cus i did my forehead and we got both bikes goin and i put a ass cheek on each 1 :D :shock: l
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Racing on the freeway.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Dude, your "everything drinks" or whatever sounds like what I do all the time w/ my friends!!!

I always love showin off by doin this, cuz I can like chug ANYTHING down, no matter how disgusting. I've done this quite a few times, but I'll just name a few of the more grosser ones.
At a party once, my friend wanted to make me and my best friend drinks w/ everything in the fridge. So knowing me, I agreed to it. And she did too, cuz she's competitive. So my friend gets 2 huge glasses, goes in the fridge and everything she puts in is..Ketchup, milk, mustard, relish, soya sauce, honey mustard, vodka, rum, salt, pepper, chili pepper, eggs, pop (like 3 kinds), maynaise, cooking oil, and anything else she could get her hands on. So on a count of 3, me and my best friend had to chug, so 3 came my best friend chickened out and I chugged it, and then I nearly puked cuz of the relish (i had it down then i gagged like 15 seconds later). So at that time my best friend had the drink up to her mouth, but when I gagged she threw it out, cuz she knew if I could barly handle it, she couldn't.
Another time, me and my best friend were bored, and we made blender drinks :lol: These consisted of...bananas, peaches, milk, yougart, ketchup, eggs, butter, penut butter, kiwi's, choco milk, prunes, and a couple other things I can't remember. Well it had kinda small chunkies in it, but I drank it 1st, and I chugged it, and my best friend took a sip and she was like "ugh! thats like as thick as milk shake! i can't drink that! let me water it down" so i let her. and she kept watering it down more and more until it was just chunks floating in water...and she still wouldn't drink it and she dumped it down the sink, i was like wtf?! lol. Ah well, I'm the queen of drinkin shit 8)

But I do jackass shit too w/ friends when I'm bored. I've lighted my arm on fire, shit on fire, almost lit 1 of my sheds on fire :shock: , rolling down hills in barrels, goin round in the city in shopping carts makin an ass of myself (oh its so fun) and just shit like that. Ahh...so much fun 8)
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Most of our jackass shit starts with the word ''i bet you can't...'' Worka like a charm. I'll try a backflip onto pretty much anything that won't kill me, and some that might. Off a stage in a club, off an 8ft wall over a concrete gap into a bush. I'll chuck myself of anything really. Shooting ourselves with a BB gun is a favourite, where you have to send a whole magazine of pellets into various parts of your body (the only place no one will try it is the eye and the bollocks for obvious reasons) Then there's just classic terrorist shit like runnin over cars, eggin and shit like that just to piss people off. The best is finding the windows where the whole family is sitting in the front window then just plastering it with eggs and watching the look on their faces.

The best shit, however, we do to our ''mate'' This guy gets terrorized like no one i have ever met. We've put him in a wheely bin then pushed it on it's side next to a wall so he couldnt get out, taped his arms and legs together put him in a trolley and wheeled him into the local shop, taped him to a slide and a roundabout, de-bagged him. Everything you can think of we've done to him and he still comes back for more. It's like he enjoys it or something.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
jiang_liukai
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:46 pm
Contact:

Post by jiang_liukai »

the stupidest thing i ever done was after my mate had took a shit i went in with a plastic bag and pulled the shit out the toilet using the bag and them we went outside and smeared it down cars and ppls windows at like 1 AM.
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

haha me and my 2 mates (btw they r non-stoners even though both their parents smoke :shock:) play backyard wrestlin its like what icp and twizted do (o they r best btw) ya and we filmed and it was hella fun and i jumped out of a 10 metre tree and landed on my firend and i broke my thumb and i broke his wrist but its all good fun so ya tis coo :lol:
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

anouther one is once when me and my friend took shits on the local golf course, i did one on the tee and he did one in the bunker!
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

we have a friend that cannot turn down a dare. example, for $12.50 he drank toilet water from a macdonalds. Of all the places, theres no worse than mcdonalds.

Ewww, i still cant believe he did that. woulda been a funny site to watch all fifteen of us walk into the toilets. oh happy days.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

ohh i got a good one from just last weekend...


Me and my best friend were smokin a blunt with the security guard at Safeway at 3 in the morning and we asked him to unlock the shopping carts since we gave him free weed and he told us we could have one only. Anyways i get into it, and grab onto the back of my car, give my friend the keys and tell'em to tow me around. Because i was so ripped it was wicked, floatin around felt like a was flying, then just plain old scary! He pulled out of the parking lot and starting going down a public street towing me in this shopping cart and im bout to shit my pants i was so scared cuz we were goin like 50km/h and i could feel and hear the wheels on the cart about to snap off they were rattling so hard. I ended up sayin, "wait wait stop so i can just re-arrange my feet (he stops)and.....get the HELL OFF THIS THING!". I jump out and get back in the car, go smoke s'more with cool security guard named Dale haha.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

laugh gawd thats crazy or is it what we laugh about!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

One time, me and a couple of friends were really high, and we were outside in a really dark part of the neighborhood, and one of my friends busts out a BB gun and shoots at me from a distance and hits my forehead. It hurt a little bit, but I just started laughing and went up to him and we started laughing our asses off. He was like "Oh man, watch, now you're gonna start bleeding everywhere." I was like "Yeah, that'd be great". Then I put my hand to my forhead...blood all over the place :lol: Good times
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Well we weren't stoned at all, but me and my friend Keith stole a shopping cart this morning because we were bored at 5 am. We also put bumper stickers another friend stole all over someones car.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

set fire to quarry buildings
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users