Page 1 of 1
moving :(
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:13 am
by seedy fella
k i am moving to campelltown in a few months or so that means i wont know anybody + ill need to find a new dealer so anybody live in campalletown or at least near sydney plz help??
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:14 am
by Tlicious
Moving sux azz

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:19 am
by Kuba
hey man i moved to university 3months ago and it only took me a month to find a dealer now i have 3

dont worry mate just take an oz with you to keep you going
Peace
Kuba
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:18 am
by seedy fella
hehe yeah.. and i just found $230 on the beach so tis all good now

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:07 am
by LiGhTuP
If I lived closer to you mate I'd help you out...but im further south. Sorry.
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:20 pm
by TheNthDimension
Moving does suck, but whatever; the guy whose name I forgot to check is right, you'll find new dealers. Hope you like your new home.