Make a gravity bong, it goes down smooth but when you exhale it burns and it fucks you up.
How to make a gravity bong: (correct me if im wrong because im stoned as fuck right now)
The way I do it is i get a bucket of water and a big ass bottle. Cut off the last 3 inches of the bottle. Put a small funnel like device at the top of the cap so you can pack your weed. Pack your weed and stick the bottle in the water all the way till the only thing thats above the water is the cap and the bowl. Light the bowl and very very slowly pull the bottle out of the water but dont pull it out all the way. leave about 2 inches left at the bottom and untwist the cap and put your mouth at the end and push the bottle down while you inhale the smoke. I get my biggest hits off of those.
Call me a dumbass if you already knew all this but im stoned and want to type
Hmm...actually, that did help me. I haven't been able to create my own gravity bong in a long time because I've been waiting for my parents to buy something in a 16 oz bottle, but there's a bunch of old buckets in the garage and I never thought of using that with a 2 liter bottle on top. Thanks man, seeds for that one!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
if u didnt kno a way to take a gb (gravity bong) that makes a harder hit...well...make sure you have a bucket that wont overflow...when you pull your gb and its contained with smoke...insted of just going downward and letting the smoke pour into ur lungs...creat a sucktion when you go down but dont let any smoke out...then once the bottle is under the water let go of the sucktion..then the smoke should litterally SHOOT into your lungs...man u can feel it in ur stomach...n u get high as shit