You guys...Canada's bud is awesome!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

You guys...Canada's bud is awesome!

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I can usually handle gravity bonging it, since that was what I did my first time and I just got used to using it, but my cousin from Canada brought down Canadian weed, and I've only had a few hits, and I'm out of it! AHAHAHAHAHA DON'T BLAME CANADA PRAISE CANADA!

2.3
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

when u go back to U.S. weed you'll be dissapointed :wink:

I wuv B.C.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

LOL...I want some CANADIAN!!!
I will always love wEED>>> AS long as it gets me high :D
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

BC Bud is the best. Its undoubtedly a great place to live.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
K!T-K@T
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
Location: a place...
Contact:

Post by K!T-K@T »

Proud to Be Canadian here! :D
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

I'll be moving to Canada in the near future, cant wait to get my hands on some of that BC bud :P
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

yes our weed is fuckin good
ur bladder is on fire govenah
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

fuck america, all the stoners here should migrate north.
GDawG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by GDawG »

ya, all the cool stoner yanks should come up here, we gots enuff for all ya. Theres nothing better then Triple A BC BUD.
*Puff *Puff *Pass*
KingPing
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
Location: In a field of Weed
Contact:

Post by KingPing »

NO WE DONT WANT ANY FILTHY AMERICANS COMING TO CANANDA THEY FUCKED UP THE WORLD BAD ENOUGH ALLREADY WE DONT WANT THEM TO FUCK IT UP ANY MORE. bY POLLUTIONG OUR MINDS WITH SUBLIMANL MESSEAGES AND CHANING OUR ECPOSYTEM ACCUTALLY YTHEY PRETTY MUCH DESTYRO THERE OWN LANDS AND OTHERS THEN BITCH BECAUSE WE DONT HELP THEM THOSE FUCKERS.
WWW.THEMEMORYHOLE.ORG
If that dont work google memory hole
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

KingPing wrote:NO WE DONT WANT ANY FILTHY AMERICANS COMING TO CANANDA THEY FUCKED UP THE WORLD BAD ENOUGH ALLREADY WE DONT WANT THEM TO FUCK IT UP ANY MORE. bY POLLUTIONG OUR MINDS WITH SUBLIMANL MESSEAGES AND CHANING OUR ECPOSYTEM ACCUTALLY YTHEY PRETTY MUCH DESTYRO THERE OWN LANDS AND OTHERS THEN BITCH BECAUSE WE DONT HELP THEM THOSE FUCKERS.
WWW.THEMEMORYHOLE.ORG
If that dont work google memory hole
Get literate.

Or die.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

hows he going to die?

with pungy sticks and a 'wops i didnt mean 2 push him into the pit mr officer i swear' ??
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users