Meh newest multi-person bong

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Meh newest multi-person bong

Post by Tarential »

Well I don't know what it has to do to qualify as a hookah, but its a 2-person bong.

Image

For those that want, here is a short video:
http://tarential.no-ip.com/one.avi

It is uncompressed, so its one meg, but... fuck, I'm too lazy to compress it. If you don't have broadband or patience, don't download it.

And yes this is an exact quote of my other post, I'm too lazy to type a new one.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:twisted: It looks sweet. how'd you make it?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Nice video, P.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

who cares if its a hooker or not, its still a great bong
Cameron.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

already saw it =]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

punkindrublic696 wrote:who cares if its a hooker or not, its still a great bong
As I said, this is a direct copy of another post. Someone asked me if I was making a hookah with all the stuff I bought.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Skwerl_Butt wrote::twisted: It looks sweet. how'd you make it?
My gf swiped me this huge plastic gradulated cyllinder. I added water, with one hose going down, then two hoses coming out up top. The top of the bong is sealed off by 5 sheets of the kind of cardboard you get from cereal boxes, as well as massive amounts of black tape.

The bowl is from my pipe - I can actually just jam my pipe directly into the large hose that goes down, as you may be able to see in the picture.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Nice bong, if I get some time these holidays I'm gonna try and make a hookah.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

awsome bong though man, keep up the good work =p
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

it didnt work for me. Neither the video nor the pic. ive tried properties 2. IS there any other way to do this
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
User avatar
weedsmoker
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Jerome, AZ
Contact:

Post by weedsmoker »

they have sweet 4-person bongs at ghost town gear in jerome.
Smoke Weed
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

I made a two person bong out of a pringles bottle, a piece of a squirt gun, some tubing, and two bottle caps. oh and a little electric tape. :)
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
User avatar
weedsmoker
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Jerome, AZ
Contact:

2-person bongs

Post by weedsmoker »

i think i'll go home and try to make a 2-person later.
Smoke Weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users