pipe meaking
Moderator: Moderators
-
nobodiesdrummer
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:05 am
- Contact:
pipe meaking
im going to make a pipe out of wood and i want to know how to curve the stem and how to drill or hollow it out since drill bits dont curve how would i go about doing this
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I can't remember shop class, so I can't really help you. I just wanted to let you know I moved your other topic about pipes to the "pipes" forum. So you could find it if you come back. 
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
Re: pipe meaking
Take a bit of wood and drill a hole straight through the centre, but leave about 1.5cm at the end without a hole. Then drill another hole through the top until it joins up to the other hole. The get a chisel and curve the hole on the top out until it is the right size and shape for a bowl. Then saw, file or chisel (depending on personal preference) the pipe to the desired shape. Then sand down the whole surface till it's nice and smooth. That's probably the easiest way to get a nice wooden pipe if you do it right.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- K!T-K@T
- Bonghead

- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
- Location: a place...
- Contact:
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users