Page 1 of 1
DXM
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:26 am
by Sammy
me and tarential did DXM tonight, interesting experience. first i got a good buzz like being stoned, then started trippin a lil my hands felt really weird, then i started to sweat. Tarential puked, but he smoked weed at the same time so that mighta done it. It's pretty fun but the comedown sucks, i did 16 pills, 15mg of DXM each.
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:11 am
by GodHand Kronix
WHITEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DXM great stuff..i would never chug cough syrup
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:40 pm
by SpeeDa
Man i want to try DXM but no way in hell could i drink that nasty shit.. maybe pills tho~
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:51 pm
by Sammy
i did pills dont drink cough syrup its gross.
tarential got chewables, i got the ones u just swallow. I was able to down mine a lot quicker cuz they werent the size of a golf ball, hahahha.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:19 pm
by weedguru tom
ow haha
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:52 pm
by cutthecashflow
I did it once but I was an idiot and I took some with more then just the active ingredient of DXM so i got sick.
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:14 am
by Sammy
yah i puked but it was over quick and i felt so good after puking lol. i love puking when u dont feel good its so fun, relieves my tummy

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:46 am
by Tarential
Yeah after I puked I felt so much better.
I was in my room, and feeling kind of anxious and not having all that great of a time. Then my gf left, to go pick up food and get something from the mall. I turned out the lights, put on music, and layed down.
Man... it just got better from there.
Btw the pot did not make me throw up, the pot soothed my stomach to allow me to eat all of those horrid pills.
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:58 pm
by cutthecashflow
hahah nothing wrong with pot. O baby I'm gonna go smoke some right now.