Page 1 of 1

Your Bedroom

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:56 am
by SpeeDa
Anyone here have a tight room that they want to tell us about?
Mine has:
My bed
Blacklight
2 Blacklight posters (leopard and magic mushrooms)
Table with lamp and clock and breakup plate
dresser
strobe light
pictures that my friends drew me on my wall
some shelf
and my closet

well.. sorry its such a shitty description ill put a pic up tomorrow

oh and post pictures too!! :)

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:02 am
by Skwerl_Butt
I'll post a pic of my room...how do i post a pic from imgaestation to here?..everytime I try it gets fucked up..I dunno if i'm doing sometyhing wrong. AYUDA POR FAVOR!!

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:13 am
by Caro
Melanie - not sure why you're having trouble. It looks as if it should work.

Speeda - use the search function to find the other thread about bedrooms. It already has five pages and pics.