Page 1 of 1

You guys and gals have gotta check this out.

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:34 am
by cutthecashflow
Go to www.neonjoint.com for all your drug needs they teach you alotta stuff here so good luck.

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:35 pm
by weedguru tom
:o

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:20 pm
by cutthecashflow
u liked it? I myslef wanna try to make some of that green dragon drink. If I had any chemical skills at all I'd like to try the LSD making but that doesnt look to ez.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:31 am
by magic_mush88
kewl site :D

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:30 pm
by Tlicious
Nice 8)

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:35 pm
by Tarential
Not as good as http://www.erowid.org/ but nice still.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:40 am
by Tlicious
Yeah Erowid rules all 8)

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:41 am
by K!T-K@T
nice sites. i usually only go to ones with pipes and stuff for sale...i find it amusing to look at pipes and shit. a good site for stuff like that is www.wellcoolstuff.com

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:10 pm
by Tlicious
I'm gonna make some green dragon now 8)