Page 1 of 1

Close Call

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:30 am
by StickyHeds
Man I thought today was gonna be the day. I thought it would be the first day in like 4 months that i havent gotten high. I usually get high before school but i ran out of bud last night and had no money. So im sitting in last period and i feel my phone vibrate. I look and its my hookup. I pick up and hes like "yo, hows school, wanna get blitzed afterwards" and i just said yea and ran my ass out when the bell rang and went and smoked some dank ass green. Not that anyone cares but yea, i think im gonna start writing about all my sessions on here from now on.

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:33 am
by herbal stu
dobbie big shaboogi my man hangin wit the hight time!

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:56 am
by pirate jack
make em interesting ;)