im back

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

im back

Post by Shinebox »

i took a break from the forums because i was worried my parents were checking the forums, but now im back. and i am now in love with shrooms and booze. :D
oh yeah and this is my 300th post
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

hey dude welcome back, and congrats on your 300th post... I only just returned to these forums a few minutes ago too, something spooky going on :shock: lol yeah welcome back 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

hey, born of fire, where you been at, i haven't seen you on these forums for fucking ages
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Azim wrote:hey, born of fire, where you been at, i haven't seen you on these forums for fucking ages
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

I tell ya I got no idea where I been, I been trying to get on this site but end of year homeworks been killing me, and the weekends I got a better excuse for not being here, I've been wasted every single one for months now, with no end in sight... two weeks ago i passed out on the main road near my cousins house and nearly got my head crushed by a car, and somehow woke up in his attic next morning :lol: but yeah it's all been happening, but now the last few days of school are here I finally get some time to be on here more often :lol:

I missed you guys and gals 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Welcome back to the both of ya 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

yeah, i was a bit like that too a while ago, was too busy with exams and getting stoned to come onto the site, oh well, good to see you back..... you too half baked
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Welcome back Born Of Fire
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

damn, last two times i posted in this thread i wasn't smokin' up.... guess i better fix that problem now 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

im still semi new but i disappeared for a while. lol funny how a bunch of people decide to come back at once.
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

What I find funny is that more people are welcoming back Born of Fire then Half Baked in the latter's own thread.

WB Born of Fire 8)
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

thanks guys, just don't forget Half Baked deserves more welcomes too...

and i'm absolutely wasted today so 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

wb smoke some bowls
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

that is wonderful advise. im so high right now.
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

Weedguru Specta wrote:What I find funny is that more people are welcoming back Born of Fire then Half Baked in the latter's own thread.

WB Born of Fire 8)
so true
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users