Page 1 of 1
X-Mas or Weed?
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:18 am
by StickyHeds
Yea my bank account has about 10 dollars in it because I spent all my money on bud. I dont know how I'm gonna buy all these people christmas presents. Fuck.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:43 am
by Tlicious
Make them presents

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:22 am
by GodHand Kronix
Give them bud

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:40 am
by Caro
I have the same problem. Two words.
Credit Card.
Coz once you've already spent it, you *have* to come up with it.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:04 am
by Azim
I almost went through that, then i realised i get paid this friday, but it'll be sad cuz most of my money will go to presents, and very litle towards weed, but it'll be ok, i know mums looking after me and getting me money for choof for xmas
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:26 am
by Duh
Steal

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:46 am
by Born of Fire
I'm lucky, i get dividends from my shares every year mid december so i got money for pressies no matter what... they don't ask for much anyways so I'm set with extra cash for hash

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:49 am
by stu-bott
fucken stoner cunts. hehe. im piss poor broke. dont buy pressies. i take them tho. christmas is about sharing, half of sharing is receiving so ive got a pass...
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:49 am
by Tarential
OMG Best Saying Ever
"If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed"
I like that.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:49 am
by stu-bott
yo i jizzled on my nizzle fo shizzle
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:50 am
by Tarential
Oh yeah BTW I know I'm gonna get money for x-mas, so I spend money on x-mas presents, and get it back on x-mas. Then, I buy weed, and make it like a Christmas Bonus because my gifts are already paid for.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:06 pm
by teh
Tarential wrote:Oh yeah BTW I know I'm gonna get money for x-mas, so I spend money on x-mas presents, and get it back on x-mas. Then, I buy weed, and make it like a Christmas Bonus because my gifts are already paid for.
i was thinkin that..
i am broke atm, my sister said she will lend me some money to buy people christmas presents (£150-250ish) and i get paid on christmas eve, so i will pay her back then... and i am just gerrin money so i should end up about 300-400 up
gona spend that on clothes, and weed... not smoked for so long
still... not sure what to buy the girlfriend tho :/ - i asked her what she'd like and she won't tell me :'(
you females out there got any suggestions?
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:29 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
buy her some lingerie

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:17 pm
by puffpuffpass
hmm im kinda in the same boat but i havn't spent my money yet it's either buy presents and have no bud all month or buy bud and have no presents......

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:49 pm
by teh
Sensei wrote:buy her some lingerie

tis what i was thinkin, as gona take a trip too anne summers [dno if u have those over where u guys are], but then i thuoght, aint that kind of for me

i mean im the one tht looks at it init

... ne other suggestions?