Page 1 of 1
Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:08 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Anyone played it?
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:55 am
by GodHand Kronix
LMAO...Three threads in a row "anyone played it?"

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:18 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Well yeah, I'm looking for input on 3 games I'm considering buying

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:39 am
by GodHand Kronix
I would buy this one. The powers get a little bit redundant over time, but overall it's a pretty fun game. Try renting it before you buy it to see if it's your type of game.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:40 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Could you compare it to any other title you've played?
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:01 pm
by Sammy
stick to counter-strike and wc3 mostly ;\
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:55 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Lol, play me in WC3...TfT not RoC right?