Tell me what is worse?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Tell me what is worse?

Post by cutthecashflow »

Screwing an Intern or Screwing the country?


Any thoughts on this?



Lets Impeach bush clinton lied about screwing an intern but bush lied about weapons of mass destruction I think thats a little worse. Clintons lie costed zero casulties. Bush's little lie killed 390 soldiers and counting. Clintons lied and we still came out with a surplus of money. Bush lied and we are in the hole worse then ever. So why is he not impeached yet and why did clinton get impeached for something that is his own buisness any ways. Dont ask me I just live in this Country. Im part of the General Public I dont know much of anything.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

I'll tell you why...Becuase were not gonna stop a man from taking over the world but we are gonna stop a man who's been one of the best presidents this country's had from having a good sex life...thats why.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I <3'd Clinton....
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Re: Tell me what is worse?

Post by Funk Doctor »

cutthecashflow wrote:Bush's little lie killed 390 soldiers and counting.
Don't forget the hundreds of Iraqi civilians; and dozens of foreign soldiers/personnel.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I don't even live there, I don't have to care.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Tarential wrote:I don't even live there, I don't have to care.
Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
&#8592; i &#9829; weed &#8594;
&#8592;  i &#9829; weed  &#8594;
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Sensei wrote:
Tarential wrote:I don't even live there, I don't have to care.
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Lucky bastards. American right here and I hate Bush...what a horrible leader.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

do some further research into clinton. im telling you now, hes not as good as you think, there were a lot of fuck-ups and further scandals than just the monica lewinski case. he was responsible for quite a few deaths too, i do believe.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Well you cant go telling me that he was worse than bush. I mean this war is literally putting our economy into a shithole. what if my parents dont get social secriuty money? I mean sure clinton screwed up but not this bad. I guess i just wrote this cause im doing a persuasive essay in english and my topic is why bush shouldnt be elected next election.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

cutthecashflow wrote:Well you cant go telling me that he was worse than bush. I mean this war is literally putting our economy into a shithole. what if my parents dont get social secriuty money? I mean sure clinton screwed up but not this bad. I guess i just wrote this cause im doing a persuasive essay in english and my topic is why bush shouldnt be elected next election.
Bush couldn't help the fact that a group of crazed terrorist murderers crashed into the WTC and thousands of innocents. that is the reason that the economy is in the shitter. and the economy has gotten much better since the war started.
i'm not going to try to justify Bush's invading Iraq, because neither myself, nor anyone else in the general public is privied to the same information as the President. And I truly do not believe that Bush would invade another country on a whim. No matter how the media/public wants to portray Bush, the man is not an idiot. He is the President, and I support him.
and the reason that Clinton was impeached was the fact that he committed purgery, a federal crime. Bush has done nothing illegal or outside his power, and thusly can't be impeached.
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Image
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

thewolf wrote: Clinton was impeached was the fact that he committed purgery, a federal crime. Bush has done nothing illegal or outside his power, and thusly can't be impeached.
Clinton was NOT impeached, and he commited perjury while in the case for impeachment, thus they were trying to impeach him for commiting adultry.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

yes, he WAS technically impeached. He was impeached by the House, but found not guilty by the Senate.
and he was impeached for committing perjury because he misled a Federal Grand Jury on the nature of his relationship with Monica.
he committed the perjury on August 17th, and was impeached by the House on Dec. 19th.
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

Tarential wrote:I don't even live there, I don't have to care.
haha until bush says canada has weapons of mass destruction.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users