Cociane

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Cociane

Post by jonny cockeral »

Hey, I got back to school today to find out that over the weekend a friend of mine had tried cocaine for the first time. However, soon after he snorted it he was holding a glass of water and then suddenly dropped it. The glass smashed and then he fainted and smashed his face on the glass and began having some kind of seizure. What the fuck happened to him :?: :!: was it shit coke or just a reaction his body had :?: any ideas :idea: :?:
Cameron.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I dont know man but that sounds fucked up. I thought about trying it but i dont know now....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

That's why you should never try cocaine. That's one of the dangers of doing it, shit like that can happen without any warning. :?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

cocaine really fucks up your nervous system and your reactions. It sounds to me like he got so high that his nervous sytem was overloaded, I've certainly seen people who have had too much coke in one go and have blacked out. Bummer.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I snorted coke once and got so sick I decided I'd never do it again.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

I've never heard of anyone having a seasure off it before? I'd have thought there was something nasty in it. Back in the old days I blacked out on it quite a few times doing too much but have never known it to do anything like that to people, maybe the seisure was more to do with the fall than the coke?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

he only had 2 lines and before that he'd had 6cans of fosters adn a few joints, but this was all in the space of an hour.
Cameron.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

6 cans of fosters and a few joints in an hour would get me fux0red, I don't drink that often lol.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I was addicted to coke at one time, thank God for rehab setting my ass straight. Doing coke is one of the stupidest mistakes you can possibly make in your life.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Kronix wrote:I was addicted to coke at one time, thank God for rehab setting my ass straight. Doing coke is one of the stupidest mistakes you can possibly make in your life.
Really? I didn't know that. Now you can join the exlusive WG Ex-cokehead club. You're the third member! :lol:

Oh, and you can get much stupider than doing coke. You can turn your coke into crack.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I never really understood the difference. I'd ask you, but I know you are gone, so its faster to do the research myself on erowid.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Mud
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:15 am
Location: Yakivegas, WA
Contact:

Post by Mud »

crack is coke with baking soda. It sucks. You get extremely paranoid, and nervous and it tastes like ass. Only did it once and that was the last.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Mud wrote:crack is coke with baking soda. It sucks. You get extremely paranoid, and nervous and it tastes like ass. Only did it once and that was the last.
So what makes people do crack instead of cocaine anyway? Whats better about it?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

Weedguru Caro wrote: Oh, and you can get much stupider than doing coke. You can turn your coke into crack.
or worse, heroin... I've had that fucking shit once and I never want to hear about it, see about it or know about it ever again :evil:
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Crack doesn't make you paranoid unless you have any angsiety??? (sorry) when you do it, it gives you a much harder rush than coke.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users