Page 1 of 1

heheheheh IM sick But not really!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:00 pm
by cutthecashflow
I faked being sick this Morning and had my mom call into the school to tell them that I wouldnt be making it today. Well she went to workd and now I am ripped outta my mind. Ahhh its amazing I should be an actor or something right after I go get somethihg to eat though. For all you peeps in school right now Im gonna burn another one for you. Keep on moving down the line.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:20 pm
by blazed
ahh highschool days..

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:03 pm
by Skunk Master
faking illness to stay off school to get high is a favorite past time of mine also. :D

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:26 pm
by weedguru tom
aint it just the best haha

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:09 pm
by LiGhTuP
Damn, I hate being a good student...

I only skip school when im sick or only have a couple of lessons that day (in that case it isn't worth going - I can get stoned and do more work at home.)

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:09 pm
by cutthecashflow
Ahh It was so great i might just do it tomorrow again.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:53 am
by the mac
and so it begins until u drop out.. tisk tisk lol im jp i never fake sick cuz i dont get sick and my mom knows that but i skip here and there and Everywhere :P :D

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:43 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I wish I could skip, but I slacked too much in the past.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:26 am
by cutthecashflow
were allowed to miss 10 days per semester so i think i got a couple left yet.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:33 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I've missed 15 from actually being sick :?

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:41 am
by cutthecashflow
Whoa dude dont you have an immune system or what?

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:46 am
by th3rdeye
when I went to school I skipped a total of 40 days....my teachers were almost as apathetic as me, so I rarely got marked