Fucking beatiful

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Fucking beatiful

Post by Funk Doctor »

My football team (soccer for you yankees) beat the number two in the ranking 5-0, fortifying our first place. But that's not the best thing. Guess who scored all five goals?

Yours truly.

First goal: A cross from the left side, I controlled the ball and put it in underneath the keeper.
Second goal: I received the ball 20 yards from the goal, and launched it in the lower left corner of the goal.
Third goal: I slalomed through the defense, when someone pushed me over. Penalty, and I made no mistake scoring.
Fourth goal: A lovely one-two with our other striker put me face to face with the goalkeeper. I struck it with the outside of my left foot and curled it into the goal.
Fifth goal: After getting through the offside trap, I went past the keeper and passed to another teammate. Instead of scoring himself, he passed it back to me, allowing me to score my fifth goal of the match.

Needless to say I took home the matchball. Hooray for me.
User avatar
bexi
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:50 am
Location: UK
Contact:

yay

Post by bexi »

have yourself a cookie :-D
Don't Drink & Drive Smoke & Fly
What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
Where's My Tractor?
heheh that one cracked me up.
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

woah nice one man!
i used to play football when i was like 8-11 but i injured my legs and stopped
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

sparkin up for fellow amazin football star!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Congrats to the European football star. I myself being an American football star I dont kick the ball however i put on pads and hit people. But Where did we get the word soccer from if you guys call it football.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

shit man, all 5, thats pretty sweet. cant really say im into football though (its soccer here in australia too)

but still, good goin (Y)
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

i used to play soccer for the civics (traveling team) but all the kids are little pussies who seriously cry if they lose so i quit lol. :twisted:
ur bladder is on fire govenah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users