Page 1 of 1

yummy O

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:02 pm
by th3rdeye
so I got my ouce last night...and wwow it doesnt look or smell like top quality shit, but 2 or 3 bong hits and boy am I feeling it...I smoked all last night woke up and hit it ocne more...than I had to take the girls home but were chillin all day with this huge ass ounce 8) sos toned right now

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:19 am
by Azim
lucky you man, what are you doing on the net? smoke up :spliff:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:11 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I love chillin at my computer with a fat blunt in hand :)

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:14 am
by Sammy
grraAAAARGHGGHGH

hahhahahahhahahahhaa

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:34 am
by Tarential
I'm about to smoke a roach joint.

I'm gonna get an oz in a few days.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:57 pm
by blazed
9.5mm wrote:I love chillin at my computer with a fat blunt in hand :)
i prefer chilling here with my bong :)

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:09 pm
by puffpuffpass
been str8t since thursday.... im jealous of u man my connecs been dry hopefuilly gettin a g of kills tomarrow